• 11 Noone
    • 19 Wales
    • 9 Maclaren
    • 13 Atkinson
    • 34 Metcalfe
    • 30 Najjar
    • 21 Najjarine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/20 at 02:00 AM

11 minutes ago, moops said:

hard to split Noone and Macca, Noone wins it for me.

I always find this a fascinating topic - MoM by goals scored or general play in the game. No doubt others will vote Jmac as always but would love to know besides the goal what he did he do so much better than others in the team to be up there with the best on the ground! 

Edited by Mr MO

12 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

I always find this a fascinating topic - MoM by goals scored or general play in the game. No doubt others will vote Jmac as always but would love to know besides the goal what he did he do so much better than others in the team to be up there with the best on the ground! 

Well he got the assist for Noone's goal for starters.

He's an interesting one Maclaren... At times i feel he's not up to it - gets bundled off it too easy, poor touches.

But he never fails to come up with that important goal, so he's been so good for us in that sense.

Wasn't the best tonight though, reckon Berenguer is looking more and more comfortable and solid the longer he is here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moops said:

Well he got the assist for Noone's goal for starters.

Wasn’t that Lunas long ball unless I’m wrong.

1 hour ago, rass said:

He's an interesting one Maclaren... At times i feel he's not up to it - gets bundled off it too easy, poor touches.

But he never fails to come up with that important goal, so he's been so good for us in that sense.

Wasn't the best tonight though, reckon Berenguer is looking more and more comfortable and solid the longer he is here.

I’ve noticed that Florin and Craig played with a lot more drive and energy well into the second half - I wonder if these two struggled with summer football, as they looked so lethargic earlier in the season, unless they are just recharged.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Wasn’t that Lunas long ball unless I’m wrong.

I’ve noticed that Florin and Craig played with a lot more drive and energy well into the second half - I wonder if these two struggled with summer football, as they looked so lethargic earlier in the season, unless they are just recharged.

You could be right, I'll have to watch again.

First year is always the hardest for a foreigner, they seem to need a while to adapt.