jenweya

Here's to you!

Paddy Kisnorbo

Melbourne loves you more than you will knooooooow

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa

Works fine  :up:

nah... its doesnt.

:'(

Garuccio is probably the best for it though, hopefully he plays a few more games than last season so we can use it more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patty kisnorbo deserves this chant after the way he play in CB yesterday.

YES!

Here's to you

Pat Kisnorbo

Melbourne loves you more than you will know

woah

Thats the only way I can fit his name in.

5 syllables sound better after "Here's to you"

Pad-dy Kis-nor-bo

On the money it's 5 syllables.

Has to be Pad-dy Kis-nor-bo

Get on it everyone :)

I still reckon this should be Kisnorbo's chant.

He's magic, you know..I love the magic chant but unfortunately it didn't catch on (lyrics are really simple, how did people not sing along) as only a few people sung it. It was also done too slow, it should be done faster with everyone clapping whilst singing.

I still reckon this should be Kisnorbo's chant.

He's magic, you know.. I love the magic chant but unfortunately it didn't catch on (lyrics are really simple, how did people not sing along) as only a few people sung it. It was also done too slow, it should be done faster with everyone clapping whilst singing.

I think you need to reassess yourself there, mate. 

The last thing all you silly pricks need to do is sing quicker. This goes for everything. 

• Like 2

WoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAzizWoopAziz

I said that on the basis of how other teams' fans sing it in England. Of course it's great to do it differently so disregard what I said.

You can't actually say it caught on, there were only about 15 of us singing it, the rest didn't know the words. If we all sing it, it would sound amazing.

• 4 months later...