Melbourne Football

Tando Velaphi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did Tando give free tickets away to his extended family and friends?  Over the top cheering.

Anyway he didn't have much to do, but what he did do, he did OK.  Should keep his spot on the back of that game.  First clean sheet of the season too.

That streak went back about six games from last year as well.

You're right, he didn't do anything unbelievable, but can't really remember any mistakes either. He was chosen ahead of Redmayne this week and there was certainly nothing that happened out there today that suggested that should be changed for the next game. 

I think the melburnians did a very good job today. His confidence was clearly increased and it seemed he felt invincible. Melbournians can really claim a part of today's victory

Too many chants put with his name in it, sounded ordinary.

He had bugger all to do anyway. Get real.

Id fuckin feel invincible if I had a mob behind me chanting shit after making one save.

I think the melburnians did a very good job today. His confidence was clearly increased and it seemed he felt invincible. Melbournians can really claim a part of today's victory

Id fuckin feel invincible if I had a mob behind me chanting shit after making one save.

You must be fun at parties

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 5

You must be fun at parties

only when people chant my name though.

Huge improvement on Redders, but I don't see us ever winning the League with Tando as number 1. Last weeks offside goal, the initial shot should've been held instead of palmed into traffic and against Perth he spilled a ball when trying to catch instead of punch over the top of a pack.

• Like 1

Huge improvement on Redders, but I don't see us ever winning the League with Tando as number 1. Last weeks offside goal, the initial shot should've been held instead of palmed into traffic and against Perth he spilled a ball when trying to catch instead of punch over the top of a pack.

I agree. A good no. 2, but we need a better no. 1.