Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

'Gang' implies some form of sinister motive. In this case, one would assume this is the riding of fixies without the authorised amount of facial hair (in my case) or skinny black jeans (in Hipstertron's case).

Lol @ Baz in skinny black jeans.

'Gang' implies some form of sinister motive. In this case, one would assume this is the riding of fixies without the authorised amount of facial hair (in my case) or skinny black jeans (in Hipstertron's case).

Firstly, they wouldnt be "skinny" jeans, just jeans that dont fit me correctly and secondly, I dont think I could ride a bike in pants.

Yside Fixie Gang may roll by....

Why are u guys a "Yside Gang" rather than a "Yside Crew"?

Is this because you did not want register this group with Tesla’s Registry of Miscellaneous Yside Crews?

much like the ill-fated and drunkenly formed yside 'mod squad'. it's a seperate entity not bound by the rules of tesla (ultimately its members were split between S&NC/SES)

cadete - reckon the stasi boys might have something to say at this game?  :ph34r:

Yside Fixie Gang may roll by....

Why are u guys a "Yside Gang" rather than a "Yside Crew"?

Is this because you did not want register this group with Tesla’s Registry of Miscellaneous Yside Crews?

much like the ill-fated and drunkenly formed yside 'mod squad'. it's a seperate entity not bound by the rules of tesla (ultimately its members were split between S&NC/SES)

cadete - reckon the stasi boys might have something to say at this game?  :ph34r:

I dont think the Stasi Boys have been to game for a very long time and FWIW Richmond are having a terrible season.

Firstly, they wouldnt be "skinny" jeans, just jeans that dont fit me correctly and secondly, I dont think I could ride a bike in pants.

ive always liked you in jeging anyway ;)

ive always liked you in jeging anyway ;)

He gets them @ Highpoint Supre. :up:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Melbourne Heart FC Pre-Season Schedule

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Melbourne Heart FC vs La Trobe University XI

Epping Soccer Stadium

Kick-Off: 3pm

Friday 16 August 2013

Richmond SC vs Melbourne Heart FC

Kevin Bartlett Reserve

Kick-Off: 7.30pm

Sunday 25 August 2013

Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Heart FC

Oakes Oval, Lismore

Kick-Off: 2.30pm

Melbourne Heart FC Pre-Season Schedule

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Melbourne Heart FC vs La Trobe University XI

Epping Soccer Stadium

Kick-Off: 3pm

Friday 16 August 2013

Richmond SC vs Melbourne Heart FC

Kevin Bartlett Reserve

Kick-Off: 7.30pm

Sunday 25 August 2013

Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Heart FC

Oakes Oval, Lismore

Kick-Off: 2.30pm

Will make epping and richmond but fuck lismore!

• Like 1

In for Richmond.

What's the closest you can get to the ground with public transport?

Maybe I'll just cab it there from city after work and get the missus to pick me after the game :-)

Catch the train to Heyington on the Glen Waverly line or the number 70 Wattle Park tram to outside the GE offices near the Yarra. It's just a short walk from either of these two.

Why Imp for pre game ffs

Because the closest Pub (The Riser) is at least an half an hour walk away...

Therefore seeing as we are going to need to catch the Glen Waverley train to Heyington Station we may as well do it from a Pub that everybody knows and where we can get cheap drinks. (The train ride from Parliament will only be 5-7 minutes longer than getting on at Burnley).

Another major reason is that The Riser is run by a pack of kents, they could pull any number of tricks on us that they have done in the past such as telling the group as a whole we cannot enter the Pub or their favourite trick of targetting those who are underage.

I didn't say anything about Riser.

The Imp is not really my favourite place tbh.

I mentioned The Riser as its the nearest Pub to the ground which is normally where we chose to meet for these Preseason games.

I agree The Gimp has some flaws, personally I find inparticular "The After Work Crowd" on a Friday night shit me up the wall.

However The Gimp is still Melbourne's best Football/Sports Pub.

The only other Pubs in Central Melbourne that have management understand the positives and negatives of Soccer Crowds are The Dickens and The Celtic Club which both from expeirence as a Late Night Celtic Supporter in College I can tell you both have a lot more problems than The Gimp.

If we started to regularly meeting at a normal (Non Soccer) Pub it would only take a few months before they did a Riser and started to be kents to us in an attempt to push us on.