Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

Why are we all so negative. It was a pre season game with two youth players in the middle. The holes were Hoffman, which Walker can resolve, Willo and GG not being able to score, solved by HK and Mifsud and being overrun in the middle, solved by Germano, Kewell, Kalmar, Migliorini etc.

But I do understand it is hard to get rowdy only seeing your team lose, still though this negativity better not be anywhere near the Y-side round 1  :D

Because people still overreact to pre-season games. Yes, i understand how important it is to have at least one pre-game hit-out with a full strength squad before the start of the season, but it's quite clear that JA is only concerned with getting players into match form. We still have not fielded a full strength team this pre-season and the two teams we have lost to who have fielded full strength squads (Adelaide, Brisbane) with a full team we could quite easily compete if not beat them. JA knows something we don't, calm down people :). We'll still win the first derby btw.

YOUR DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK JA HAS ANY IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING.

Why are we all so negative. It was a pre season game with two youth players in the middle. The holes were Hoffman, which Walker can resolve, Willo and GG not being able to score, solved by HK and Mifsud and being overrun in the middle, solved by Germano, Kewell, Kalmar, Migliorini etc.

But I do understand it is hard to get rowdy only seeing your team lose, still though this negativity better not be anywhere near the Y-side round 1  :D

Because people still overreact to pre-season games. Yes, i understand how important it is to have at least one pre-game hit-out with a full strength squad before the start of the season, but it's quite clear that JA is only concerned with getting players into match form. We still have not fielded a full strength team this pre-season and the two teams we have lost to who have fielded full strength squads (Adelaide, Brisbane) with a full team we could quite easily compete if not beat them. JA knows something we don't, calm down people :). We'll still win the first derby btw.

3079877360_0e69015f82.jpg

• Like 1

3079877360_0e69015f82.jpg

dat beard!