Melbourne Football

ugliest ever AFL player

marteaux

ribery looks as inbred as they come.

football as in AFL champ. And Ribery got those scars from an accident when he was a kid..

5 star thread :up:

Coming from a guy who has contributed next to nothing to this forum.

Edited by marteaux

current: Ben Hudson or Matthew Scarlet

past: Damien Peverill, Lingy or Lance Whitnall 

Pretty poor that there were seven replies and not one mentioned that the best defender of the past ten years is now retired.

Anyway Gentleman I present to you the grand daddy of the long line of ugly Geeelong Redheads in Robert "Sratcher" Neil:

$(KGrHqRHJD!E90wE)GdUBPhPNymJHg~~60_35.J $T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPiUBRChJ)ORDw~~60_35.J

And here is a link for a Scratcher Tee Shirt:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/4boat/works/10044467-robert-scratcher-neal-geelong?p=t-shirt

• Like 4

How's about Milham Hanna of Carlton 80's/90's era? Even after he took the hint and shaved off the rest of that "mouldy armpit" of a hairdo...yes, i know he suffered from alopecia, but it did nothing for his looks and the post is about ugly fuckers. Im ugly, takes one to know one and I am a pies fan, so fuck him

• Like 1

How's about Milham Hanna of Carlton 80's/90's era? Even after he took the hint and shaved off the rest of that "mouldy armpit" of a hairdo...yes, i know he suffered from alopecia, but it did nothing for his looks and the post is about ugly fuckers. Im ugly, takes one to know one and I am a pies fan, so fuck him

He was certaintly no Tommy Alvin.

Josh Thurgood hands down. thurgood.jpg

We have a Winner!

Always felt sorry for this guy, had to retire simply cos his body could not put on weight - Had the ability mind and skill wise to have been a very good player.

Guys with red hair should just stay away from the dreadlock hairstyle.

And Black hair dye, yet they always go there...

Ha ha, funny you say that as my capitan when I played back when I was a small lad had the black dye over the red hair. Looked like he was balding at u/12's level when he started to get the re-growth.

Always felt sorry for this guy, had to retire simply cos his body could not put on weight - Had the ability mind and skill wise to have been a very good player.

The Velvet Sledgehammer's controversial cast to the face 30 seconds into a match didnt help his cause either :(

current: Ben Hudson or Matthew Scarlet

past: Damien Peverill, Lingy or Lance Whitnall 

Pretty poor that there were seven replies and not one mentioned that the best defender of the past ten years is now retired.

Anyway Gentleman I present to you the grand daddy of the long line of ugly Geeelong Redheads in Robert "Sratcher" Neil:

$(KGrHqRHJD!E90wE)GdUBPhPNymJHg~~60_35.J $T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPiUBRChJ)ORDw~~60_35.J

And here is a link for a Scratcher Tee Shirt:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/4boat/works/10044467-robert-scratcher-neal-geelong?p=t-shirt

Read and heard in a few places that during his time at the Saints he racked up massive bills at certain South Eastern 'Establishments'. 

Val Perovic obviously wasn't there when they were handing out the good looks. 

Val-Perovic-moustache-movember.jpg

He Could drink however. 

dsign.jpg