Melbourne Football

Let's watch Australia **win** the ashes

kingofhearts

Thought i would create an Aussie cricket thread, seeing that there wasn't one. Does anyone think we have any realistic shot of beating England? I don't think we'll get swept but our batsmen are just terrible. And now Mikey Arthur has just been sacked. Were a rabble at the moment.

Mickey Arthur sacked as Australia's coach

Mickey Arthur has been sacked as Australia's head coach less than three weeks before the start of the Ashes. Cricket Australia is yet to officially announce the decision but the chief executive James Sutherland and general manager of team performance Pat Howard are due to hold a press conference in Bristol on Monday morning (UK time) to confirm the move...

http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2013/content/current/story/644797.html

What a fucking circus.

Possible 10-0 on the cards but it does rain in England :up:

Mickey Arthur sacked as Australia's coach

Mickey Arthur has been sacked as Australia's head coach less than three weeks before the start of the Ashes. Cricket Australia is yet to officially announce the decision but the chief executive James Sutherland and general manager of team performance Pat Howard are due to hold a press conference in Bristol on Monday morning (UK time) to confirm the move...

http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2013/content/current/story/644797.html

What a fucking circus.

Possible 10-0 on the cards but it does rain in England :up:

Supposedly Darren Lehman has been instated as the new coach, he should get the squad to practice a rain dance! Wonder what the odds are on a 10 nil sweep

There is nothing more exciting than a five day test that goes down to the wire. Serious. The way a match can change for each team is a thing of beauty and that's why the five day format is one of the best forms of sport.

Fingers crossed for all matches to be rain affected however.

• Like 1

There is nothing more exciting than a five day test that goes down to the wire. Serious. The way a match can change for each team is a thing of beauty and that's why the five day format is one of the best forms of sport.

Why?

Please dont tell me that your like BZA and support England?

No, because we are unlikely to win, so a drawn test series is preferable to a 0-5 whitewash by the English.

Maybe we can have 4 wash outs and somehow fluke a win somewhere so we can get the Ashes back. Our bowling line-up is fine. Seriously can't see us posting a score though.

Edited by HeartinHobart

Oath.

What happened to Khawaja wasn't he some kind of sick kunt

Speaking of darkie sick kunts what ever happened to Symonds?

Not so much.

What happened to Khawaja wasn't he some kind of sick kunt

Speaking of darkie sick kunts what ever happened to Symonds?

Khwaja is not quite good enough but i like the sik kent too lol

Symonds is busy making 500,000 rupies a minute in the IPL, and lets not forget his fishing commitments. 

i miss this though  :(

233426-3x2-940x627.jpg

and lets not forget Celebrity Splash FFS.

107803594.jpg

SWAN, SWAN WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN

Will be in Nottingham for the 1st test...I am excite

You're not English pal :up:

Like half their squad.

Already making excuses for getting some of your own back.

Andrew Symons was born in Birmingham England,but nobody cared when it went your way.

haha yeah ok have that one bloke. How about: Adam Hollioake, Allan Lamb, Andrew Strauss, Andy Caddick, Ben Hollioake, Colin Cowdrey, Devon Malcolm, Gladstone Smalll, Graeme Hick, Ian Trott, Kevin Pieterson, Nasser Hussein, Matt Prior, Tony Greig...

Want me to keep going? :up:

• Like 3

107803594.jpg

You're not English pal :up: Like half their squad.

Already making excuses for getting some of your own back.

Andrew Symons was born in Birmingham England,but nobody cared when it went your way.

I actually don't care tbh. Hoping England win 10-0. Swann & Cook probably 2 of my all time favorite players and I hate the Australian cricket team atm compared to the Australian team I fell out of love with 10 years ago.

107803594.jpg

You're not English pal :up: Like half their squad.Already making excuses for getting some of your own back.

Andrew Symons was born in Birmingham England,but nobody cared when it went your way. haha yeah ok have that one bloke. How about: Adam Hollioake, Allan Lamb, Andrew Strauss, Andy Caddick, Ben Hollioake, Colin Cowdrey, Devon Malcolm, Gladstone Smalll, Graeme Hick, Ian Trott, Kevin Pieterson, Nasser Hussein, Matt Prior, Tony Greig...

Want me to keep going? :up:

Don't forget Papua new guineas finest Geraint Jones :D.