Melbourne Football

Pimp My house

Deviant

theatre room  :)

Pool room?

Libba, any ideas about how you're gonna set up or what audio/video equipment you're looking at putting in the theatre room?

Nothing as yet mate.

As soon as im in the house, i'll start shopping. I'm having the room Theartre ready though before i walk into it.

Apparently you can pick up a realy good theatre package for like $5-6K

I've been looking at these for minimizing the echo in a room.

http://www.sontext.com.au/timber-acoustic-panels-by-murano/

Combined with carpet and furniture, it looks really promising. 

Another issue i have come across is the type of paint that will be used. Color, texture and finish is a major factor if i'm going to have a projector.

So considering the room is square, 3 walls will be a matte ?grey? maybe and feature wall/canvas will be white.

Another factor is the glare that might reflect off of the glass frames that i'm planning to have in there.

Too many variables atm.

Thought I would like to share some pics of the bar in the family house that my dad built.

-Has multicoloured LED lights underneath the bench, remotely controlled.

-notice the blue circles on the left of one of the pics looking at the lower half with shelves filled with glasses, those are light switches installed around the house, pretty cool and helpful to have them, they are energy efficient so it barely costs anything (so my dad tells me), almost nothing. it's on 24/7.

-Mini bar in there as well

post-683-0-06872700-1371639687_thumb.jpg

post-683-0-92814800-1371639717_thumb.jpg

post-683-0-79022800-1371639750_thumb.jpg

post-683-0-68192800-1371639788_thumb.jpg

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 2

That is fucking awesome! I really like what he's done there. Definitely something he would be proud of.

I've seen those light switches in a house in Fairfield. They illuminate blue when the lights are off. And turn off when you have the lights on in the room?