Melbourne Football

Adelaide Rd 16. 25th Jan, 2014

Deviant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in. bringing my father for the first time! who is now a victory supporter.

That's alright, we'll introduce him as such to the locals. I'm sure they will get a kick out of that. Or is that he will get a kick out it? :hmm:

I had the same thing happen to the young bloke I brought to the derby. Having dinner before hand he announced he was now a 'tards supporter following the way they played against Liverpool. Annoying stuff. Anyway, hopefully after experiencing Heart away he will be converted. I will make sure the hamper is well stocked. :)

In.

Just talk your family into making the destination a key point of summer holidays - It worked for me :).

my post isn't about me.

I meant this as a general post about funding and increasing away support, it was not personally directed :).

Edited by Peter
  • Like 1

Hopefully next Season we can have a bit more aligning of Away Trips between the Young and Old :up:

don't think many of the young have the money to do the trip most furthest away & most expensive, although this doesn't relate to me personally.I'm talking purely about Adelaide...

But I think u would agree the less said about "Instagram presents KGB & MU5 Go It Alone Away" the better...

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1