Melbourne Football

Adelaide Rd 16. 25th Jan, 2014

Deviant

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh I'd be up for this as well, long weekend makes it very appealing for a drive. Solid 7 hours from b-rat tho so 8 from melbourne

We should/must get a good turn out to this one:

1. The game is on Saturday meaning PPL have time to drive there early Saturday morning to make the game or Friday night.

2. Its hardly expensive to get there if PPL put in for petrol.

3. No Full Timers need to take time of work.

4. Plus the Public Holiday allows PPL to relax a bit more more with the Journey Home.

gabba-crowd.jpg

For those making the trip over, let the festivities continue with Australia day ODI v the Poms on the next day, at Adelaide Oval... 

Also long w/e  :up:  :up:

Fucking in funds allowing tbh. Ex gf has just relocated to some hick town 25 mins out of the City so I am sorted for accomo. I'll be more than happy to put up funds for fuel costs etc for anyone driving so lemme know.

Promised myself I'd never do Adelaide again but oh well.

Edited by marteaux
  • Like 1

tbf, i wouldn't go to the odi if it was in melbourne so don't see why I would go to it in radelaide.

I get your point as I too would not watch the match in Melb, and I won’t attend this match in Adel either.

But watching cricket at the Adelaide Oval is a completely different experience to watching it at another ground in this country as it’s by far Australia’s most picturesque Cricket Ground.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...