Melbourne Football

Forum Changes 11/06/2013

Tesla

• Forum Support/Suggestions section added. Long overdue.
  • Introductions section removed, introductions thread moved to Club Room and pinned. There is no need for a whole section dedicated to introductions when only one thread was being used.
  • All sections under the Supporter Resources category merged, and moved to being a section under the Melbourne Heart category. This is due to lack of activity and diversity not justifying 3 sections.
Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Please allow .png files to be used within tags.

Strong delay I know, but png does work for me, which is kind of why I forgot about this. Please give me a url that doesnt work for further investigation.

Edited by Tesla

Please allow .png files to be used within tags.

Strong delay I know, but png does work for me, which is kind of why I forgot about this. Please give me a url that doesnt work for further investigation.

Always have worked for me also.

Suggestion: Soundcloud embedding?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When i open up a thread why does it take me to the first page rather than straight to the last ?

If you click the thread title you go to the start.

If you click the star icon to the left of a thread with new posts since you last read it, it goes to the first unread post.

If you click the time of the last post on the right under the username it will take you to the last post.

• Like 1

When i open up a thread why does it take me to the first page rather than straight to the last ?

If you click the thread title you go to the start.

If you click the star icon to the left of a thread with new posts since you last read it, it goes to the first unread post.

If you click the time of the last post on the right under the username it will take you to the last post.

Cheers for that Tesla bra

• 3 weeks later...