Return: 56.5pt

Profit: 6.75pt

Profit% = 13.57%

Hypothetical level stakes

Total staked: 35pt

Return 40.3771pt

Profit: 5.3771pt

Profit %: 15.36%

Two bad rounds but that's how it goes sometimes, still tracking nicely over the course of the season

17 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

@Tesla throwing money away on hopeful bets

This is my worst run on A-League since I started betting TBH. 

Not fazed though, like I have said a few times I dont bet big on sport because you cant really win or lose much in the long run, and it probably helps keep them from restricting me for my racing bets when they see me throw some of it away on these mug football bets.

While I'm here, Crown seem to be giving rewards points for their promos again to Victorians, they seem to have embraced the fact you can just collect it as cash at crown (you can now even spend points straight from your rewards cards in shops in Crown). Should hit platinum this period, no free hotel stay anymore though just $750 worth of bonus points (probably better).

2pt Brisbane @ 2.10

45 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

had a 4 leg multi with sportsbet, celtic benfica psg and i chose hertha berlin but somehow they put in hoffenheim (was tossing up dortmund or hertha so i know i chose hertha to hit $2 odds)
won money back from wh but still annoying, 2nd time a bets been changed 

what do you mean it was changed?

1 hour ago, Thrillhouse said:

i swear i put hertha only to look at it later to see hoffenheim
like when the aus wh promo was on i had the big serve guy (think argentinian) to win and turned out to be winner of 3rd set which was bullshit as i never do that

Dunno, I think it's more likely you made a mistake than your bet got changed. 

Can only speak for myself but I have made plenty of mistakes in my time (once I backed the next horse on the list and it won at double figure odds lol, but plenty of other times it has cost me money as well).

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HeartinHobart said:

Chase the Ace back this year. Certainly not as good this year but still good money to be made for anyone with half a brain. 

Surely anyone that smashed it last year is banned now?

I remember withdrawing about $200 every day and it was fuck all risk.

Those were the days.

Moved from Gallops Thread 

Just thought I'd put this in here because it's about betting and match fixing. The lowest level of professional tennis tournaments called Futures is potentially going to be axed due to betting and match fixing. To show how big this move is there are over 1000 of these events per year all around the world. While betting and match fixing exists in most sports one of the main reasons for this  move is the ridiculous lack of money to be won at these tournaments yet costs for travel are quite high with most players losing money. 

3 hours ago, mus-28 said:

Banned from Chase the Ace already

At least you can get a bet on.

bet365 - banned apart from minimum bets required by law on vic and nsw racing (x4 accounts)

WH - banned except for minimums bets required by law on vic and nsw racing (x2 accounts)

Palmerbet -  banned except for minimums bets required by law on vic and nsw racing.

Centrebet - (recently relaunched targeting winners) - do as they promised letting winners on select markets, but aside from that cant bet.

Unibet - every bet goes to trader approval no matter even if its $50 on a $2 pop since I hit them with $400 on a 20/1 winner a couple weeks ago. Generally accepted for small payouts.

Crown - promo banned, and banned from all racing odds except fixed (no best tote, TF, etc). Even banned from trifectas very strangely given the margin and the fact they can back it back into the pool, only because I laced them for a $5k payout on one but you obviously need a lot of luck with that stuff. Sometimes trader approval needed and sometimes denied but in general they arent afraid of a bet and still eligible for rewards program.

Sportsbet - promo banned. Trader approval being required more frequently recently but dont think its ever been denied and in general they arent afraid of a bet.

Ladbrokes - promo banned. Trader approval required sometimes, often denied.

Ubet - promo banned for some reason even though this is the only bookmaker I'm down at (mainly due to rarely betting with them).

Betvictor (UK bookie) - completely banned.

Probably going to be hit with premium charges on betfair as well after the week I've had, cant even win in peace on there.

And this is all with me going out of my way to preserve my accounts as long as possible, eg no smashing pricing errors, generally avoiding early odds on racing, spreading bets out between them, etc.

Edited by Tesla

8 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

cashing out after a shit spin and retrying to get better bonus return?

todays been a shit day

Nope, just won all of my first 15 bets. Ironically after they banned me I lost 2 of my 4 pending bets. 

Still, took away $400 in free bets withdrew all my money from the account and was in front so I'm happy.