Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chivalry is a very strong chance in the Guineas if it gets a decent run.

Know people involved with it who told me to load up in its last run where it just couldn't find the line. Hope it gets up this time for their sake.

My algorithm gives Chivalry a 9.2% chance.

Know people involved with it who told me to load up in its last run where it just couldn't find the line. Hope it gets up this time for their sake.

Does that factor in the Baws?

990614-glen-boss.jpg

Edited by MaliMate

990614-glen-boss.jpg

Factors in over 1,200 variables.

This probably highlights my rookie-ness in relation to punting but how do I get free bets?

A few of my mates get them on sportsbet randomly but I never do. I know the Vic govt have banned free bets but it seems a heap of you are still getting them. Help me win money and get free bets please guys.

This probably highlights my rookie-ness in relation to punting but how do I get free bets?

A few of my mates get them on sportsbet randomly but I never do. I know the Vic govt have banned free bets but it seems a heap of you are still getting them. Help me win money and get free bets please guys.

They made it illegal for the bookies to induce you into gambling. So they cant advertise a free bet for signing up to Victorians. So most will put excluding victoria under the promotion, but then give you the sign up free bet any way. Because if you've signed up not expecting to get the free bet (as there advertisement says excluding Victoria), they're not actually inducing you, they're just giving you a free bet. At least that's my interpretation of it.

These other free bets we mention are generally just promos that come around every now and then.

They made it illegal for the bookies to induce you into gambling. So they cant advertise a free bet for signing up to Victorians. So most will put excluding victoria under the promotion, but then give you the sign up free bet any way. Because if you've signed up not expecting to get the free bet (as there advertisement says excluding Victoria), they're not actually inducing you, they're just giving you a free bet. At least that's my interpretation of it.

These other free bets we mention are generally just promos that come around every now and then.

Yeh I see. I like the idea that Ladbrokes have an eftpos card with instant cash, but deep down I know I won't be making many withdrawls. :(

Just need the "next big win". I can see Mrs Carlings being left stranded at the supermarket checkout in tears with no money.

990614-glen-boss.jpg

Factors in over 1,200 variables.

Did u develop it yourself?

Just got off the phone with the GM of a couple of online bookies, if there are any serious horse punters here that are turning over $10k+ a month on the totes, let me know and I can organise some nice rebates for you (100% srs, no time wasters)

Edited by Tesla

what's everyone's tips for tomorrow?

had Bande with Beteasy free bet at $11 two weeks ago and still gave me another crack at it after his scratching. Pretty good form by them.

No idea who to place it on though, not sure Lucia will be suited as much now with a bit of pace out of the race. Need some opinions though!

Decided to head down too with the weather looking a treat.

Theres a free $20 bet on R3 with Ladbrokes

I love these, I end up losing each time I place a bet on one (was just on Hipster Girl, placed the bet yesterday, probably would have been scared off her if I was betting today as her odds increased a fair bit today), but it's all good since get that $20 back.

It's not a free bet, it's even better since it's a real bet that gets refunded.

Edited by Tesla

I'd love it more if I could fucking win one.

All down to my 50 buck freebie on the main race

I put that on Junoob @ $10, and put $30 on Rising Romance with sportsbet @ $13 (refund if horse finishes 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) who looks a good roughie.

Double chance with high returns with fuck all risk, can't complain.

Anyone know why online live betting isn't allowed under Australian laws? What difference does it make if it's online or over the phone?

I can't answer this unfortunanetly but I have noticed Sportingbet have some live markets available without needing to call up but not really the markets you want (eg footy games you can bet on first score type for a quarter up until that quarter has started)

Anyone know why online live betting isn't allowed under Australian laws? What difference does it make if it's online or over the phone?

I've wanted this answered for a long time... Some massive overs come up quite often on betfair particularly on Australian sport. Seems stupid that you can bet on an 800m maiden at Ipswich during the running but you can't have a head to head bet on the AFL grand final halfway through the first quarter.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu