Melbourne Football

Harry Kewell

Murfy1

Had a dream of a James Bond type world where Harry Kewell was meant to be on on my side. But it turned out he was stealing honey and hiding it in his ear canal. We discovered this by cutting his head open after he had been killed by baddies. 

Thought this was important information to share.

You're a sick and very disturbed man Alexxandro :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Had a dream of a James Bond type world where Harry Kewell was meant to be on on my side. But it turned out he was stealing honey and hiding it in his ear canal. We discovered this by cutting his head open after he had been killed by baddies. 

Isn't Alexxandro a chick?

Isn't Alexxandro a chick?

My problematic assumption. You're a disturbed man, woman or transgendered person Alexxandro

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Football Federation Australia has asked Melbourne City for emails and other correspondence about superstar Kewell’s dramatic move from Melbourne Victory to rival club Heart in 2013.

The Herald-Sun has that wrong for starters. Kewell did not move from MV to Heart directly.

I'd say the worrying thing is that FFA might penalise us by a deduction of points for next season, although that would be penalising a group of players that had nothing to do with the offence (if there was an offence), unlike the Perth Glory situation last season.

Still not a good look for the club however.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems very third party to me, Fiat Chrysler wanted Kewell playing for MH to ensure he was getting regular exposure.

Perhaps a bit dodgy from the Jeep point of view, but the question will be whether it had anything to do with Victory or Heart from the get-go or even whether they knew anything about it.

At this stage it appears that neither Melbourne team knew a real lot about the deal.

Seems very third party to me, Fiat Chrysler wanted Kewell playing for MH to ensure he was getting regular exposure.

Perhaps a bit dodgy from the Jeep point of view, but the question will be whether it had anything to do with Victory or Heart from the get-go or even whether they knew anything about it.

At this stage it appears that neither Melbourne team knew a real lot about the deal.

Nah, Heart didn't but the Victory clearly did.

A $2 Million fine and 100 point deduction which carries over season to season until it's cleared seems appropriate

• Like 1