Melbourne Football

Harry Kewell

Murfy1

I am in the know mate ;-)

Srs?

If so, good or bad news? Lol. I am just being a dick.

There is a press conference tomorrow and it has something to do with Harry but thats all I know. Its probably just to say harry is fit and playing on Friday at a guess Haha had my doubts but fair enough

nobody has said it yet but he didnt even travel with the team against Brisbane - something that is pre appalling IMO from a guy that has waltzed into the club and been given the captaincy.

Inb4 whiplash on plane novel by our team of doctors on these forums or 'The FFA cover travel costs' excuse.

nobody has said it yet but he didnt even travel with the team against Brisbane - something that is pre appalling IMO from a guy that has waltzed into the club and been given the captaincy.

Do other ALeague captains travel around Australia watching their team play when injured? Never heard of it happening in other sports.

Do other ALeague captains travel around Australia watching their team play when injured? Never heard of it happening in other sports.

Severe turbulence equals lots of violent jarring. Why would you risk aggravating a neck injury further then necessary.

Pointless.

Severe turbulence equals lots of violent jarring. Why would you risk aggravating a neck injury further then necessary.

Pointless.

But a round of golf is fine is it Doc?

Do other ALeague captains travel around Australia watching their team play when injured? Never heard of it happening in other sports. Severe turbulence equals lots of violent jarring. Why would you risk aggravating a neck injury further then necessary.

Pointless.

But a round of golf is fine is it Doc?

Absolutely. Highly recommended !!

As long as you maintain correct technique and always turn you shoulders and head in line with your body :)

has anyone actually CONFIRMED that he was playing golf ffs? all we have is hearsay.

pics or it didn't happen.

Anyone confirmed that he has whiplash?

Pictures/medical report or it didn't happen. If we heading down this road with hearsay, I apparently have a 12 inch cock.

You really want me to INBOX you !????

has anyone actually CONFIRMED that he was playing golf ffs? all we have is hearsay. 

Pictures/medical report or it didn't happen.

IDGAF whether its whiplash or he just cbf playing, i'm just puzzled as the golf rumour started here i'm fairly sure then spread like wildfire and no one knows if it's true

"Harry was back to full-time training during the week which is fantastic and did play golf yesterday and is well entitled to now that he is back to full training," Munn said on Monday morning"

Good to get some clarification finally that it was actually true. I guess everyone's entitled to a different opinion but i don't really care if a player travels with the group if they're not playing captain or not.

But i guess we need excuses to blame a man that's playing for minimum wage.

Pictures/medical report or it didn't happen.

IDGAF whether its whiplash or he just cbf playing, i'm just puzzled as the golf rumour started here i'm fairly sure then spread like wildfire and no one knows if it's true

He trained all last week; what's wrong with him playing golf?

Apparently his body is alright now, he just needs to improve match fitness.

EDIT: You beat me to it.

Edited by Baresi

why the fuck would he be made to travel if they knew he wasn't going to be in the matchday squad?

Because he's captain?

What's Harry suppose to do? Sit in his house and watch t.v for 3 weeks straight? Its a game of golf, not like he's playing rugby in his spare time.

And who on here knows the details, even if he was playing? Maybe it was actually recommended as part of his rehab? Golf is not that strenuous - I know blokes in their 80s and 90s who can still enjoy 9 holes and play quite creditably.

• Like 1

why the fuck would he be made to travel if they knew he wasn't going to be in the matchday squad?

Because he's captain?

And? What's that got to do with anything? Since when just because someone is captain they are made to travel with the squad if it is known they aren't going to include them in the matchday 16..... Why he is he being blamed anyway? It was obviously the coaching staff who have left him at home which is normal regardless if someone is captain rofl.

Edited by DutchPride

At the end of the day this cunt won't play more than 10 games this season, he doesn't give a fuck about the club or how we perform, and he's our captain. So this is why I am angry. Blind leading the blind at this club.

So does everyone on here honestly believe that he has had whiplash for a month now?

• Like 1

At the end of the day this cunt won't play more than 10 games this season, he doesn't give a fuck about the club or how we perform, and he's our captain. So this is why I am angry. Blind leading the blind at this club.

So does everyone on here honestly believe that he has had whiplash for a month now?

It's the most elaborate lie in history if he hasn't had wiplash. He even wore that thing around his neck when he was training one week. In a world cup year he would want to be playing every game possible, not sitting out.

why the fuck would he be made to travel if they knew he wasn't going to be in the matchday squad? Because he's captain?

And? What's that got to do with anything? Since when just because someone is captain they are made to travel with the squad if it is known they aren't going to include them in the matchday 16..... Why he is he being blamed anyway? It was obviously the coaching staff who have left him at home which is normal regardless if someone is captain rofl. Sorry DP but I have to disagree with you here.

I'm a big supporter of hk and as a captain and a leader i believe he should be at the game.

If lads are meant to look up to him and listen to him on the field he must there to support them......, unless extenuating circumstances being medical recommendation prevents him from making the trip.

So this time I'm happy he didn't go only because of the nature of his injury.

Have explained this already.

Whiplash = actually nerve damage; not something to be taken lightly.

I know mate, I've actually had it before. 3 days and I was fine. (Y)

To the same degree HK has?

To the same degree HK has? Well it occurred playing sport and was from a sudden movement. I remember feeling it straight away and not being able to twist my neck.

Does anyone know when HK actually got the whiplash? Cause his neck seemed fine during the derby (I don't remember much)

Whiplash = actually nerve damage; not something to be taken lightly. I know mate, I've actually had it before. 3 days and I was fine. (Y)

To the same degree HK has? Well it occurred playing sport and was from a sudden movement. I remember feeling it straight away and not being able to twist my neck.

Does anyone know when HK actually got the whiplash? Cause his neck seemed fine during the derby (I don't remember much)

Happened in the second half in the derby, not sure what happened exactly.

All I know is that he had a pinched nerve that was causing pain in his leg.

I got whiplash once from heading the ball really awkwardly during a game, I couldn't move my neck for just under a week and it was still pretty sore for another week on top of that so I can see why the club's being cautious about it, particularly when it concerns the neck, spine and nerves.

I just want him to get back out on the park already, we'll be twice the team with him out there.