Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Hungry jacks breakfast > McDonalds

breakfast.

The hash browns aren't as good, but that one negative (even though it's a big negative) is cancelled out by all the positives like the hash browns are bigger, they serve real juice rather than the cordial found at maccas, the muffins are pretty much the same or maybe even a bit better at hungry jacks, it's cheaper, and best of all if you order a large meal it comes with 2 hash browns as well as the large drink whereas at McDonalds it's only the drink that increases in size.

Nah had it a few times their muffins are rubbish.

Agreed,

And FWIW another unpopular opinion I have (Which I had before I gave up eating pig) is that Sausage and Egg Muffins are better than Bacon and Egg.

Plain Sausage McMuffin, get a hashbrown, throw it in the middle = Grease Heaven.

• Like 1

UOTIH: Coffee, wine, seafood and chocolate are all terrible. (srs)

With you on the wine & seafood (Although a flake or some calamari every now and then isn't bad), Chocolate is seriously overrated as well.

Think you need to have a good coffee though brah.

I really do wish I was into it tbh. Would make my life so much easier and would stop me having to explain to people all the time that I dont drink coffee. 

That said, I try some every now and again to see if my tastebuds are more receptive... nothing. PS Ive had coffee in Melbourne, Rome, Paris, Athens(Frappe), Vienna etc. Didn't help.

Agree on seafood, and coffee is somewhat overrated but still good. As for wine, stop drinking the cheap shit :up:

But how the fuck is chocolate terrible? You're fucked m8. Serious you have issues. Wtf. Sort your shit out.

• Like 1

Sugar free energy drink > coffee.

Ain't nobody got time for waiting for a coffee to cool down enough to drink and ain't nobody got enough spare macros to fit a coffee into.

Energy Drinks and Brogramers go hand in hand :up:

I can confirm that Mother energy drinks make up a significant portion of my sugar free drink collection.

Q5NNF48.jpg

• Like 1

As for wine, stop drinking the cheap shit :up:

Same thing as the coffee. Wish I liked it to stop having to explain/sem-apologise to people but in the end fuck em. PS I've had a fair bit of expensive wine. Wasted on me I can tell you. I did a wine tour in France (Bordeaux) and have done numerous in the Barossa (cousin is a winemaker). I did them because they were free for me and I was told you could get other beverages at the cellar door tasting thingo... LIES!

Don't understand what peoples big fascination with coffee is tbh, I've never had it in my life and I turned out fine..... Sort of :up:

A nice espresso is miles ahead of a cup of instant. The big deal is that people drink so much they become addicted, and if youre going to drink it every day it may as well be good.

• Like 1

Chicks in sweaty bike shorts who squad right in front of you at the gym and block the mirror.#Weightsbeforedates

Why is it that you have to watch yourself do every bicep curl? So you can pick your best curl, take a photo of it than upload it to facebook to show how massive you are :P Edited by kingofhearts

The other day I was day dreaming between sets and a chick happened to bend over in my line of vision. Naturally I didn't flinch and continued to stare into space (which was now her asshole). Got busted by not only her but her 2 mates.

Now I stay away from hot females in the gym, they make me nervous.

• 3 months later...

This is the problem with "X-Games" events becoming Olympic events. Personally I like the events, and used to watch a lot of X-Games when I was younger, but these guys arent the same type of professional athlete compared to a downhill or cross-country skier, or anyone who competes in traditional winter Olympic sports. X-Game events are all more colourful and flamboyant events which bring athletes with the same character and attitude towards competition.