Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

More than happy for WA to sucede from Australia. Bunch of C.A.B with overly english sounding accents, can fuck off tbh.

Lol.

I was once entertaining a close mate and some of his friends from WA in Melb and two of them asked me:

"What is the word Melbourne PPL call PPL from Perth.. CUBS".

Turned out all four of them thought we had invented the word "CUBs: Cashed Up Bogans solely for West Australians.

Lol dont know how i wrote Cab instead of cub.

Triple J voters are idiots and need to stop being spoonfed crap music by Triple J presenters.

More than happy for WA to sucede from Australia. Bunch of C.A.B with overly english sounding accents, can fuck off tbh.

Lol. I was once entertaining a close mate and some of his friends from WA in Melb and two of them asked me:"What is the word Melbourne PPL call PPL from Perth.. CUBS". Turned out all four of them thought we had invented the word "CUBs: Cashed Up Bogans solely for West Australians.

Lol dont know how i wrote Cab instead of cub.Triple J voters are idiots and need to stop being spoonfed crap music by Triple J presenters. This has been the case since I first started listening to JJJ back in 1996 - Mind u I am sure you know that as well...

• 5 months later...

I somehow managed to get through the full 5 seasons and I still didn't think much of it. I'm not saying it's a terrible show I just think it is extremely over rated for what it is and it is not as good as other TV shows that have been around over the past couple of years.

What amazes me is that you continued to watch it even though you didn't like it. Compared to a movie that you might find is shit, but you'll sit through it for the 2 hours or so it goes for, because you know you'll never have to do it again. Compared to breaking bad, you would've had to invest a shitload of time into watching it, why wouldn't you stop watching after the first couple of episodes or even the first season?

I somehow managed to get through the full 5 seasons and I still didn't think much of it. I'm not saying it's a terrible show I just think it is extremely over rated for what it is and it is not as good as other TV shows that have been around over the past couple of years.

What amazes me is that you continued to watch it even though you didn't like it. Compared to a movie that you might find is shit, but you'll sit through it for the 2 hours or so it goes for, because you know you'll never have to do it again. Compared to breaking bad, you would've had to invest a shitload of time into watching it, why wouldn't you stop watching after the first couple of episodes or even the first season?

I did stop watching after the first season but people kept telling me to keep watching because 'it gets better', but yes it was a waste of time.

Hungry jacks breakfast > McDonalds

breakfast.

The hash browns aren't as good, but that one negative (even though it's a big negative) is cancelled out by all the positives like the hash browns are bigger, they serve real juice rather than the cordial found at maccas, the muffins are pretty much the same or maybe even a bit better at hungry jacks, it's cheaper, and best of all if you order a large meal it comes with 2 hash browns as well as the large drink whereas at McDonalds it's only the drink that increases in size.

Edited by Tesla

breakfast.

The hash browns aren't as good, but that one negative (even though it's a big negative) is cancelled out by all the positives like the hash browns are bigger, they serve real juice rather than the cordial found at maccas, the muffins are pretty much the same or maybe even a bit better at hungry jacks, it's cheaper, and best of all if you order a large meal it comes with 2 hash browns as well as the large drink whereas at McDonalds it's only the drink that increases in size.

I have never had breakfast at HJs before. In general I prefer HJs to Maccas so I dont know why I am surprised to hear their breakfasts are better. Heading into the city early tomorrow, so looks like it a HJs brekky for me!

Edited by KSK_47

breakfast.

Agreed,

And FWIW another unpopular opinion I have (Which I had before I gave up eating pig) is that Sausage and Egg Muffins are better than Bacon and Egg.

breakfast.

agreed, hungry jacks breakfast easily surpasses maccas. dat brekky wrap  :wub:

• Like 1

I actually forgot the main reason to go with HJ breakfast and why I tried it in the first place, it's served until 11am unlike Maccas which ends at 1030am :up:

agreed, hungry jacks breakfast easily surpasses maccas. dat brekky wrap  :wub:

Maccas has breakfast wraps as well now, had it this morning, but the whole experience was quite disappointing as I'd gotten used to the superior HJ breakfast, hence me posting ITT.

Edited by Tesla

Agree, have held this opinion for years, I honestly think the only reason drugs are still illegal is because if they were legalised, literally half the police, lawyers, judges, etc. would have to find new career

I know. I get shot down by so many people when I even suggest it. I hope that Marijuana at least becomes legal in the next 10 years. I read somewhere that legalising it would save/generate $10 billion dollars for the economy. Not to mention that over 90% of the country believes it should be legal as well.