Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

- Nightclubs are terrible

This 110%. Every week get invited to go clubbing and always decline. Shit music in a cramped room filled with trashy people. Not fun. Especially the Ringwood strip. Closest venues so constantly visited by everyone I know despite it being unbelievably shit.

I'm another one who agrees with this, can't stand clubbing.

On Eminem, I've been a pretty big fan for years but his current music doesn't do much for me.As carlings said I found most of his early stuff to be awesome.

Edited by King Malta

I'm not the biggest eminem fan, but he was actually really good on Wednesday when i saw him. Mind you, the dreges of society were there, people were smoking and drinking martini's in the eitihiad walkways.

I went a few years ago when lil wayne supported. Was fucking weird being at a hip hop gig with 12 year olds and their mums.

We have been governed, controlled and brainwashed by our Reptilian Humanoid superiors

One world government is already here, United Nations.

They're puppets on a string.

I'll direct you fellas here if you give a shit...

This man is either fucking crazy - or a modern day prophet.

I have the strong belief that there are things going on beyond our control much higher up than we can comprehend or control. 

*conspiracy crew*

We have been governed, controlled and brainwashed by our Reptilian Humanoid superiors

One world government is already here, United Nations.

They're puppets on a string.

I'll direct you fellas here if you give a shit...

This man is either fucking crazy - or a modern day prophet.

I have the strong belief that there are things going on beyond our control much higher up than we can comprehend or control. 

*conspiracy crew*

I read David Icke children of the matrix and I swear it turned me half mad. If you like conspiracy theories, Bill Cooper - Behold a pale horse is the cream of the crop

• Like 1

As annoying as trucks can be, they basically pay for the roads, they drive the economy, and all the idiots that constantly complain about trucks need a reality check. Without trucks there wouldn't be even a fraction of the current road infrastructure, not to mention that you probably wouldn't have a job neither. So if you're one of those truck hating fuckwits, next time you do some retarded shit like try overtake a turning B-Double and get cut off, rather than throwing a tantrum, realise that:

1. You're a fucking retard

2. You can't drive

3. That truck's use of the road is more important than yours, regardless of whether you are driving to your job (which wouldn't exist without trucks), going to the shops (that wouldn't have any stock without trucks), or taking your kids (who would be eating dirt without trucks) to school.

And show some fucking respect :up:

Amazing post. Having worked in transport for a bit I have mass respect for truckies even though most of them are derro's.

even though most of them are derro's.

I'd imagine so. But it's irrelevant.

Just all the self entitled kunts in this country makes me sick, I'm pretty sure it's a product of the nanny state and other left wing measures. But these self entitled kunts actually seem to think when a truck with a Do not overtake turning vehicle sticker is in the wrong if they use 2 lanes to turn or cut you off. Lol. Stupid kunts, I would love to see them get hit in one of these situations, call the cops thinking they're in the right and the truck is at fault, and then the cops tell them not only is it their fault and so they have to pay for all damages, they're also getting charged, while the truck driver has a laugh and then gets on with his business :up:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Just all the self entitled kunts in this country makes me sick, I'm pretty sure it's a product of the nanny state and other left wing measures. But these self entitled kunts actually seem to think when a truck with a Do not overtake turning vehicle sticker is in the wrong if they use 2 lanes to turn or cut you off. Lol. Stupid kunts, I would love to see them get hit in one of these situations, call the cops thinking they're in the right and the truck is at fault, and then the cops tell them not only is it their fault and so they have to pay for all damages, they're also getting charged, while the truck driver has a laugh and then gets on with his business :up: I got respect for the drivers but having known a lot of them and partly being raised by my neighbor who was a driver due to both my parents working long hours I can tell you a lot of them (not all) think they're above the law and other people on the road. Think how your average car driver views cyclists and you're getting close to the mentality.

Just all the self entitled kunts in this country makes me sick, I'm pretty sure it's a product of the nanny state and other left wing measures. But these self entitled kunts actually seem to think when a truck with a Do not overtake turning vehicle sticker is in the wrong if they use 2 lanes to turn or cut you off. Lol. Stupid kunts, I would love to see them get hit in one of these situations, call the cops thinking they're in the right and the truck is at fault, and then the cops tell them not only is it their fault and so they have to pay for all damages, they're also getting charged, while the truck driver has a laugh and then gets on with his business :up:

I got respect for the drivers but having known a lot of them and partly being raised by my neighbor who was a driver due to both my parents working long hours I can tell you a lot of them (not all) think they're above the law and other people on the road. Think how your average car driver views cyclists and you're getting close to the mentality.

Can't really blame them, they do drive a vehicle which requires a lot more skill than most while also spending a lot more time on the road than most.

Anyway my first post wasn't really a defence of truck drivers, more a defence of trucks & trucking in general. I'm sure there are plenty of kunt truck drivers on the road, but who am I to judge, I'm probably the biggest kunt on the road :up:

Edited by Tesla

Eminem - I would never publicly (out side of heart forum) admit I'm a fan but his early albums were bloody good and original.

I get why you would, anytime i say I'm and eminem fan i pretty much always get that face of disapproval. Don't mind it though since anyone who doesn't realise some people have different tastes in music is probably a cunt anyway.  :up:

Charlotte Dawson was a cunt who bullied young girls on a TV show, then cried bullying when she acted like a fuckwit on twitter. No great loss to the world.

:droy:

Go find the original tweets that started the whole "bullying" story with her. It was her gobbing off at someone for having a laugh at a Lara Bingle photo. She used it to get maximum media exposure playing the victim.

If you were really struggling to cope with abuse on social media, an adult would steer clear and avoid it, not continually appear on TV, Radio and continue to post on twitter in some ridiculous campaign against "Trolls"

I'm all for supporting those with mental health issues, but if you put your need for media attention ahead of your personal health then you're on your own.

Edited by mus-28
  • Like 1

Charlotte Dawson was a cunt who bullied young girls on a TV show, then cried bullying when she acted like a fuckwit on twitter. No great loss to the world.

:droy:

Go find the original tweets that started the whole "bullying" story with her. It was her gobbing off at someone for having a laugh at a Lara Bingle photo. She used it to get maximum media exposure playing the victim.

If you were really struggling to cope with abuse on social media, an adult would steer clear and avoid it, not continually appear on TV, Radio and continue to post on twitter in some ridiculous campaign against "Trolls"

I'm all for supporting those with mental health issues, but if you put your need for media attention ahead of your personal health then you're on your own.

Got no doubt she has said some pretty bad things to a number of people. The whole situation is pretty sad.

Just feel your post wasnt needed especially the same day someone decided to end their own life.

That's just my opinion.

• Like 2

If you're dumb enough to post "you win x" on twitter with pictures of pills (apparently) shortly before your suicide... well then you deserve to die

edit:

156raip.jpg

This idiot seeking attention all throughout the drama on twitter... even before her own death. 

Good riddance I say.

I'm a cunt

Edited by strider
  • Like 1

That is true HH but seriously delete twitter and stop being a fucking sook. If she went around saying I have depression, it's fucked etc etc then that's fair enough. Instead she went around blaming 'twitter trolls' for her problems. She was a vain narcissist who couldn't look at her own boxtoxed mug in the mirror anymore so she did what any 'depressed' selfish millionaire does. (Btw I remember who she was now)

RIP to the 10,000 African childern who died of starvation in the time I took to write this post.

• Like 2

Wow, what a cunt of a thread this is. Now it my turn.

9/11 false flag attact.

Existance of illuminati.

Against manditory voting.

All religions should be eradicated.

Society is a man made trap.

Brisbane to win todays game.

Ceiling fan will fall on me.

My balls are the biggest balls in the yard, and my balls are bigger than yours, damn right they're bigger than yours, I could show you but they're much to large.

9/11 false flag attact.

Existance of illuminati.

My balls are the biggest balls in the yard, and my balls are bigger than yours, damn right they're bigger than yours, I could show you but they're much to large.

You're a fuckwit and a terrible troll :up:
  • Like 1

9/11 false flag attact.

Existance of illuminati.

You're a fuckwit and a terrible troll :up: Are you angry because my balls are bigger than yours?

You're a terrible host, and a mean, mean person. I just hope that I can recover from such a nasty, hurtful comment. Maybe one day you will realise the impact your cruel words have on sensitive souls. I shall say good day to you sir.

Edited by The Croar

9/11 false flag attact.

Existance of illuminati.

Voting is not Mandatory in this country. It is only Mandatory to turn up to a polling booth.

• Like 2