Melbourne Football
xXJawsaXx

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

GreenSeater    2,690
6 hours ago, Tesla said:

UOTYH : kerser is the worst professional rapper of all time.

In what world is this unpopular? Maybe unpopular amongst station rat lads, but that's it really.

Edited by GreenSeater

Tesla    8,093

UOTYH : If I was to adopt the average persons incorrect definition of 'over paid', based on some deluded belief that they are capable of subjectively interpreting someone's value to society, rather than my own correct definition based on market distortions, I would probably nominate actors as the most over paid profession.

Speak a few lines someone else has come up with and dont be completely retarded, that's about all it takes.

Edited by Tesla

HeartFc    2,537

They'll remain overpaid and a massive influence on pop culture as long as we have retards willing to fork out the cash to see them on a consistent basis. The dumbing down of society only helps those who provide "the arts"/entrainment e.g.. Actors, athletes. Couple that with fake useless jobs like hedge fund mangers and 90% of the banking sector and you end up with a pretty shitty outlook in the future. 

Look at wage growth in the working class sector compared to the entertainment/banking sector (approx 2% vs 15%). Its fucking frightening. 

The illuminati have got this shit down pat. Well done Miley Vyrus.

• Like 1

cadete    6,068
On 9/9/2017 at 8:00 AM, Tesla said:

UOTYH : If I was to adopt the average persons incorrect definition of 'over paid', based on some deluded belief that they are capable of subjectively interpreting someone's value to society, rather than my own correct definition based on market distortions, I would probably nominate actors as the most over paid profession.

Speak a few lines someone else has come up with and dont be completely retarded, that's about all it takes.

I reckon Male Models are more pointless myself.

haz    1,991
8 hours ago, cadete said:

I reckon Male Models are more pointless myself.

All models are pointless, legit a plastic mannequin does the same job. Also what a waste of money going to fashion shows, only one I would consider would be Victoria's Secret but its pointless because I would never have a shot with them, plus I can beat my meat at home to other stuff... for free!