Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

9 hours ago, Shahanga said:

each to their own but I've never understood why people pay money for these drinks

Why consume 160 more calories when you can easily avoid it with a drink that basically tastes the same? (and in my opinion as far as Pepsi Max goes tastes better)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

You know, I actually think this forum is one of the better sport forums going around. We do have some crap (and I probably contribute to that lol) but I think that on the whole, the good posters far outweigh the bad posters.

Another thing that this forum has going for it, is that it almost has a brotherhood about it. A lot of people on here know each other in real life, and yet there's still no real divide between people that know each other (mainly through the terrace I think) and people who don't. It's not the best source for rumours or news, but I feel that sport forums that place too much of an emphasis on that lose a bit of fun (ie: 442, reddit A League, West Sydney forum). We have a great mix of informative posters (@GreenSeater, @Murfy1), @Embee and humorous posters like @strider and @Baka1which means we have a great variety of things to read.

We also have posts fairly frequently compared to a lot of other Internet forums, the Tard forum before it was closed and the WSW forum both have far less posts per day than ours, and I'd say our is about level with the Sydney forum. The mods on our forum do a great job as well compared to these other ones (particularly @jw1739and @thisphantomfortress, cheers fellas)

I dont know why I posted all of this, just felt like it.

If u were a mod, you'd be the only mod to like me. 

I would carry you through mordor my malaka 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

You know, I actually think this forum is one of the better sport forums going around. We do have some crap (and I probably contribute to that lol) but I think that on the whole, the good posters far outweigh the bad posters.

Another thing that this forum has going for it, is that it almost has a brotherhood about it. A lot of people on here know each other in real life, and yet there's still no real divide between people that know each other (mainly through the terrace I think) and people who don't. It's not the best source for rumours or news, but I feel that sport forums that place too much of an emphasis on that lose a bit of fun (ie: 442, reddit A League, West Sydney forum). We have a great mix of informative posters (@GreenSeater, @Murfy1), @Embee and humorous posters like @strider and @Baka1which means we have a great variety of things to read.

We also have posts fairly frequently compared to a lot of other Internet forums, the Tard forum before it was closed and the WSW forum both have far less posts per day than ours, and I'd say our is about level with the Sydney forum. The mods on our forum do a great job as well compared to these other ones (particularly @jw1739and @thisphantomfortress, cheers fellas)

I dont know why I posted all of this, just felt like it.

Apparently I do steroids according to @strider

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cadete said:

I dont even think you are a person, I assume you are computer spamming virus created by @Tesla in 2011 to plague the old YSIDE forum...

It appears he was tempting to create the ultimate Alpha Brah Version of himself as he was a Gym Rat back then but obviously something went wrong in development so he has never owned up to creating you and cant be bothered fixing/destroying the virus. (Understandable Really).

This explains both why you are still into the 2011 Misc Scene and using its language alongside why you know all about everyone else on here but none us have a fucken clue who you are.

There is a photo of Strider posted on this forum....

32 minutes ago, malloy said:

There is a photo of Strider posted on this forum....

Yeah, well I still don't know who the fuck he is and he posts about my fucken appearance, relationship status and even refers to my real name.

Edited by cadete

Just now, n i k o said:

Why would you bother? 

Well obviously I never witnessed it...

But a lot of it was doing the rounds post Yarraside as a New Terrace was in its infancy due to PPL wanting to look experienced.

Why you still think YSIDE doesnt deserve any respect?

1 hour ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Can you post the link?

PM me brah add me on FB 

46 minutes ago, cadete said:

No - And he never claimed to be...

Mind you many others have a created a narrative about themselves being involved in YSIDE who weren't.

I was fringe YSIDE, does anyone remember the brawl at Adelaide pre-game? Kisnorbo header days

1 hour ago, malloy said:

Sorry I should have clarified. There is a photo on this forum in which he is in. Though that could be said of nimerous people on here.

You should have gotten banned for that TBH but its OK cos ur a G 

33 minutes ago, strider said:

I was fringe YSIDE, does anyone remember the brawl at Adelaide pre-game? Kisnorbo header days

You mean you wanted to be one of the bois but were too much of a beta faggot to actually talk to anyone?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Spirituality/religion is far too subjective to use a sweeping statement like that. My personal opinion is that I'll find out when I check out. 

My belief in this stuff goes up and down with how I am feeling life or even on a particular day... ultimately I call myself an Agnostic Catholic.

Which means I take the good shit about Catholicism,  Dump the retard Dogma and that I have no idea what will happen when I die but I hope when I do die that the ending is Roman Catholic Heaven...

Because fuck it be funny to see all the SJW Atheists from East Brunswick having to line up for Catholic Heaven like its Berghain.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, cadete said:

My belief in this stuff goes up and down with how I am feeling life or even on a particular day... ultimately I call myself an Agnostic Catholic.

Which means I take the good shit about Catholicism,  Dump the retard Dogma and that I have no idea what will happen when I die but I hope when I do die that the ending is Roman Catholic Heaven...

Because fuck it be funny to see all the SJW Atheists from East Brunswick having to line up for Catholic Heaven like its Berghain.

St Peter the doorman, face tattoos and a pony tail "ze outfit, it needs more black" 

• 2 weeks later...