Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Wow there is actually other people who think the foo fighters are overrated. It was always a quiet shame and I thought that I just didn't get it.

Mate I can take it even further...

I also think the love PPL in general have for the RHCP is ridiculous, so many PPL have gotten pissed off with me when I say this (Including Partners) but honestly except for a couple of songs in the early 90's and their appearance on the Krusty Come Back Special I cant stand them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, haz said:

UOTYH: Out of all the "pop stars" Sia is the only talented one as she write her owns songs... plus writes for other singers.

MO is more than Bedroom Artist these days in that she is all over the commercial airwaves (Always on MTV) these days, half of this stuff our things she has collaborated on but the stuff she releases under her own name she writes herself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Thats a very popular opinion 

Coming from a high school with very few wogs and lots of aussies, extremely unpopular. 

38 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Anglo area, what do you expect? 

Not much more hahaha. I'll take my oakleigh and chadstone everyday

14 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Isn't Knox full of Metrosexual Indians... or is that not a thing anymore?

LOL - When you see the first one of those weird blokes has finally been let in at a decent nightclub, its a good signal to go home...

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2014 at 2:07 PM, Nate said:

- Nightclubs are terrible

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2014 at 3:54 PM, GreenSeater said:

This 110%. Every week get invited to go clubbing and always decline. Shit music in a cramped room filled with trashy people. Not fun. Especially the Ringwood strip. Closest venues so constantly visited by everyone I know despite it being unbelievably shit.

Looking back through some old threads for a laugh and found this gem. Wowee how times have changed. Now I'm a trashy borderline alcoholic constantly trying to drag my friends out every weekend.

5 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Looking back through some old threads for a laugh and found this gem. Wowee how times have changed. Now I'm a trashy borderline alcoholic constantly trying to drag my friends out every weekend.

On this topic funnily enough

UOTIH: Cloud 9 is a great nightclub. 

Come at me bros

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

On this topic funnily enough

UOTIH: Cloud 9 is a great nightclub. 

Come at me bros

Depends what you're into tbh. Lots of people prefer classier places understandably, but I'm happy to just go anywhere and have a good time, so Cloud is good for that.

• Like 1

argh yes those ones. A harsh stingy set up, squelly mid tones with substantial length and volume but lacking a bit of girth and bass. Pungent yet inviting. Easily captured inside the hands for a lovely late night air biscuit. Certainly gets the senses up and about. Leaves the bumhole feeling ripe and youthful.

A top 3 for me. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

UOTYH: I'm fundamentally against recognising any particular group of individuals/people in the Constitution.

Same. Especially at shopping centers. I always pretend I don't see them and keep walking. 

It's a funny one, just another attempt at playing identity politics that the indigenous leaders themselves even reject 

Second Law Student stuff... Like when they get around us having a Bill or Rights.

It's a funny one, just another attempt at playing identity politics that the indigenous leaders themselves even reject 

Second Law Student stuff... Like when they get around us having a Bill or Rights.