Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Short hair is a feminist ploy to subconsciously turn men gay. I've never a fucked a short hair girl but imagine it would be a little weird from behind... but yeah it's fucking ugly and that's why my current has hair down to her arse crack. Nothing beats long hair drapping over a nice pair of tits 👌

Going back to hair colour, I think everyone is being a little simple minded here. It's not the hair so much as the features of a brunette which make them superior imo. Eg. Green or brown eyes shit on blue eyes. Tanned skin shits on pale skin. Fatter lips shit on thin. Wavey hair shits on straight. I believe brunettes on average are on the better end of that spectrum. Having said all that nothing trumps tits and arse of course. I'm fucking Kate Upton over Jessica Alba everytime. 

Edited by HeartFc

1 hour ago, HeartFc said:

Short hair is a feminist ploy to subconsciously turn men gay. I've never a fucked a short hair girl but imagine it would be a little weird from behind... but yeah it's fucking ugly and that's why my current has hair down to her arse crack. Nothing beats long hair drapping over a nice pair of tits 👌

Going back to hair colour, I think everyone is being a little simple minded here. It's not the hair so much as the features of a brunette which make them superior imo. Eg. Green or brown eyes shit on blue eyes. Tanned skin shits on pale skin. Fatter lips shit on thin. Wavey hair shits on straight. I believe brunettes on average are on the better end of that spectrum. Having said all that nothing trumps tits and arse of course. I'm fucking Kate Upton over Jessica Alba everytime. 

You have obviously thought this shit out, for me if she's cool and I obv find her attractive... then that is good enough for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cadete said:

You have obviously thought this shit out, for me if she's cool and I obv find her attractive... then that is good enough for me.

I'm pretty much the same but I'm just being very specific in terms of why we find a girl attractive in the first place. There are many subconscious workings which determine what we like and dislike about women. For example, I tend to like thin dark brunettes with exotic features (half latina, arab or asian girls) and Ill even look past a larger nose or in prefect teeth for genuine natural beauty. Where as some of my mates hate girls dark chicks or girls who don't have button noses but then go ape shit for tacky caked and tatted 4/10 peroxide blondes. Of course some people will say thats just being picky or whatever but the reason why I'm are picky myself is not because I have an abundance of choice, its because I don't really like the idea of multiple sex partners and never really have. Variety of sex is literally the only positive you get from the average girl, Std's and slappers are annoying and unless your very emotionally discipled its easy to get trapped by a chick who can fuck. Despite being a blue pill castrated pussy guy for years I could still attract plenty of girls, I just knew they were filth and I kinda have an issue with sticking my dick a whore. Maybe a couple recent bouts of chlamydia have put me off but what I'm trying to say is that monkey brain in us play such a massive role in our partner selection and we have no idea. I've just always been fascinated by why I like certain things and I've been able to work a few out over the years. Eg. Blondes are mostly culturally anglo therefor kind of sheltered and I know they wouldn't like my erratic personality. Exotic girls on the other hand would be more accepting of that flaw within me but thats because they probably share that trait. Now I could just go the conservative route, chill out and find a down to earth blonde anglo girl but I tend to go the direction subconsciously because I'm a risk taker. The best of both worlds is an crazy exotic girl with genuine conservative views and minimalist lifestyle   who hasn't been exposed to the feminist propaganda of the western world. I feel like I might have that currently but I'm still sussing out to see if I'm visa bait. 

You're right, I really have thought about this a lot. 

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

I'm pretty much the same but I'm just being very specific in terms of why we find a girl attractive in the first place. There are many subconscious workings which determine what we like and dislike about women. For example, I tend to like thin dark brunettes with exotic features (half latina, arab or asian girls) and Ill even look past a larger nose or in prefect teeth for genuine natural beauty. Where as some of my mates hate girls dark chicks or girls who don't have button noses but then go ape shit for tacky caked and tatted 4/10 peroxide blondes. Of course some people will say thats just being picky or whatever but the reason why I'm are picky myself is not because I have an abundance of choice, its because I don't really like the idea multiple sex partners and never really have. Variety of sex is literally the only positive you get from the average girl, Std's and slappers are annoying and unless your very emotionally discipled its easy to get trapped by a chick who can fuck. Despite being a blue pill castrated pussy guy for years I could still attract plenty of girls, I just knew they were filth and I kinda have an issue with sticking my dick a whore. Maybe a couple recent bouts of chlamydia have put me off but what I'm trying to say is that monkey brain in us play suck a massive role in our partner section and we have no idea. I've just always been fascinated by why I like certain things and I've been able to work a few out over the years. Eg. Blondes are mostly culturally anglo therefor kind of sheltered and I know they wouldn't like my erratic personality. Exotic girls on the other hand would be more accepting of that flaw within me but thats because they probably share that trait. Now I could just go the conservative route and find a down to earth blonde anglo girl but I tend to go the way direction subconscious because I'm a risk taker. The best of both worlds is an crazy exotic girl with genuine conservative views and minimalist lifestyle   who hasn't been exposed to the feminist propaganda of the western world. I feel like I might have that currently but I'm still sussing out to see if I'm visa bait. 

As you can see I've thought about this a lot. 

Love your work HeartFc. Although Ive got examples of your blonde theory being wrong, but wouldn't want to and couldn't anyway dissuade you from posting quality work such as the above. 

• Like 1

Yes there are plenty of outlayers and most of my evidence is anecdotal but I believe nutting out why I felt and did certain things helped me big time. Eg. I was with a bitch who I hated for years because deep down I know I was scared to be alone, not because I thought I couldn't get another girl but because I was comfortable and knew breaking it off with her would mean having to get my shit together. Instead of breaking it off coldly and out of no where I subconsciously started to sabotage the relationship so we'd fight and build resentment. Sabotage just really meant standing up for myself and not giving into her demands. Of course she lost control of me and started getting second thoughts about being with me. After the "let's have a break talk' started I was able to cross the finishing line by saying fuck off its over which shocked the living shit out of her and her mum. To my surprised within literally 2 days I was completely over an 8 year relationship and felt so good. I would've  been happier breaking up years before that but it took the monkey brain to work that out. Human instinct is a truly amazing fucking thing. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

UOTYH : playerunknown's battlegrounds is not that good. The hype on this game will die faster than pokemon go. Also the name is shit and shows even they didn't expect it to be such a hit with a name like that. Can't wait for it to die so my mates get over it and we can play something better. 

Edited by Tesla

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

UOTYH : playerunknown's battlegrounds is not that good. The hype on this game will die faster than pokemon go. Also the name is shit and shows even they didn't expect it to be such a hit with a name like that. Can't wait for it to die so my mates get over it and we can play something better. 

This is how I see it as well and looks almost like Day Z

My understanding is that there is no long term objectives or player progression in the game? just a -drop in and play- style like the game 'Squad' at the moment?

If that's the case then it's just better to play king of the hill/battle royal mods on h1z1 or arm3 etc

Edited by Young Polak

On 3/30/2017 at 1:32 PM, HeartFc said:

I'm pretty much the same but I'm just being very specific in terms of why we find a girl attractive in the first place. There are many subconscious workings which determine what we like and dislike about women. For example, I tend to like thin dark brunettes with exotic features (half latina, arab or asian girls) and Ill even look past a larger nose or in prefect teeth for genuine natural beauty. Where as some of my mates hate girls dark chicks or girls who don't have button noses but then go ape shit for tacky caked and tatted 4/10 peroxide blondes. Of course some people will say thats just being picky or whatever but the reason why I'm are picky myself is not because I have an abundance of choice, its because I don't really like the idea of multiple sex partners and never really have. Variety of sex is literally the only positive you get from the average girl, Std's and slappers are annoying and unless your very emotionally discipled its easy to get trapped by a chick who can fuck. Despite being a blue pill castrated pussy guy for years I could still attract plenty of girls, I just knew they were filth and I kinda have an issue with sticking my dick a whore. Maybe a couple recent bouts of chlamydia have put me off but what I'm trying to say is that monkey brain in us play such a massive role in our partner selection and we have no idea. I've just always been fascinated by why I like certain things and I've been able to work a few out over the years. Eg. Blondes are mostly culturally anglo therefor kind of sheltered and I know they wouldn't like my erratic personality. Exotic girls on the other hand would be more accepting of that flaw within me but thats because they probably share that trait. Now I could just go the conservative route, chill out and find a down to earth blonde anglo girl but I tend to go the direction subconsciously because I'm a risk taker. The best of both worlds is an crazy exotic girl with genuine conservative views and minimalist lifestyle   who hasn't been exposed to the feminist propaganda of the western world. I feel like I might have that currently but I'm still sussing out to see if I'm visa bait. 

You're right, I really have thought about this a lot. 

I'm amused by some of you blokes who talk as if you're at a country cattle sale with the specification of the prize cow that you're hoping to buy there.

My experience looking back over the years is that when you do meet "the one" - that's if you're lucky enough to do so - you'll probably find that she probably doesn't meet your specification very closely at all.

Trust me mate chicks are a 100 times worse when it comes to the "prize cow" talk. They have so much more choice (at least in their 20's) and they're much more ruthless then men. We just let them get away with it coz we're all 24/7 wired to bow to the pussy. 

When it comes to settling down you're right, we never find the prefect girl but its still a pretty simple concept for men, find the hottest girl you can stand being around. Done. 

Edited by HeartFc

5 hours ago, Young Polak said:

This is how I see it as well and looks almost like Day Z

My understanding is that there is no long term objectives or player progression in the game? just a -drop in and play- style like the game 'Squad' at the moment?

If that's the case then it's just better to play king of the hill/battle royal mods on h1z1 or arm3 etc

It's basically like a fast Day Z. Actually it's a pretty good comparison to say it's a mix between Day-Z and Squad. I havent played h1z1 but apparently thats pretty bad.

The issue for me is it's just nothing to do once you win once or twice, like it feels pointless. It probably doesnt help that I got two wins on my 2nd day playing, maybe the desire to get a W on the board is what keeps people playing as it probably takes a while for most people (luckily I have a pretty experienced player in my crew).

The looting aspect takes up your first 10 minutes if you dont die straight away and then its basically a boring mid game and then the last 5 minutes is just a shooter. It feels like redundant looting, a pointless boring middle period, and then a sub par shooter at the end.

It either needs to be even faster to at least get rid of the slow bit in the middle of the game, or longer so there is a bigger looting aspect. I dont know, maybe when they add more maps and more variety of loot it will be better, but right now its basically spawn, try land in good location, loot the same shit every game of a helmet,  backpack, armor, two rifles, bullets, medical supplies, and then slowly make your way in to the minimising map size until its small enough for it to end in a battle.

I would still say Rust is the best game I have played in the 'survival games' category, but that is too slow and only good with a solid group so I understand why people are trying to make these faster games but it's just not working.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

UOTYH: Drummers have contributed very little to Rock Music over the journey compared to Bass Players... seriously Paul Mac and Sting vs Dave Grohl and Phil Collins small time in Genesis once Frampton left his own band - Give us a break.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cadete said:

UOTYH: Drummers have contributed very little to Rock Music over the journey compared to Bass Players... seriously Paul Mac and Sting vs Dave Grohl and Phil Collins small time in Genesis once Frampton left his own band - Give us a break.

Are you suggesting that Sting and Paul Mac are better musos than Grohl and Collins?? :hmm:

1 minute ago, bt50 said:

Are you suggesting that Sting and Paul Mac are better musos than Grohl and Collins?? :hmm:

Songwriters - Yes.

Innovators - Yes.

Ability to play Multiple Instruments (Which to me is nowhere near as important as the other two) - Sting and Paul Mac can obv more than hold their own against most.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cadete said:

Songwriters - Yes.

Innovators - Yes.

Ability to play Multiple Instruments (Which to me is nowhere near as important as the other two) - Sting and Paul Mac can obv more than hold their own against most.

Fair enough. Right thread.

Just now, thisphantomfortress said:

Dave Grohl rode Kurt Cobain's coat tales then made the most boring middle of the road rock band of all time. Foo Fighters are worse than Nickleback 

So true... I think Grohl suggested something like one minor drumming alteration to one Nirvana song.

Cobain clearly did not see him as anyone worth consulting with when he wrote his music and TBH when it comes to the Grunge Era at least over 50% of what was exciting and long lasting with that Entire Scene came from Cobain.

Honestly how can anyone take the Foo Fighters  seriously?

In fact that is what pissed me off about them for my entire Secondary Education (Their Peak Era) that PPL were always pumping them up as a band with Indie Cred when they were as shit as a band who be on Hey Hey its Saturday.

Basically their universal liking by PPL sums up how I got the worst Music Period of all time for the end of school.

John Bonham, Charlie Watts (have a read what Keith Richards thnks of his talents), Peter Criss, Jerry Nolan and recently I discovered Gene Kruper.  Ok, Kruper was a Jazz drummer best known for playing with Benny Goodman however what he was doing in the 30s, the aforementioned did it in the 60s and 70s with rock bands. And since I am talking about Jazz now (slight change of topic) try Art Blakey.

Also of a more local flavour try the very early Big Pig - three drummers, two keyboards and 12 harmonicas - sadly they were Americanised and went funk.