Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

The Block, Fucking Haaaaaaaaaaaaate it 

I couldn't give two shits if some bogans can stand around make phone calls and organize tradies to come in and slap a house together.

On top of that some of the issues that go on in  the show are over dramatized.

The show is majorly put on and hard to watch. Can't stand the host either absolute tool (pun intended).

• Like 4

UOTYH: iLoveMakonnen is amazing

It was inevitable that once he was all over the radio that cunts would hate, but it's seriously retarded. If you want to critique singers on their technical ability go watch Australian Idol. Makonnen makes real, catchy, genius fucking songs that people enjoy listening too. Simple as that.

club going UP on a tuesdaaaaaaaay

i had to swerrrrrrrrrrrrve on them, i had to swerve

etc. etc.

GOAT

I spent six years working with swimming pools and can confirm that perving on the occasional hottie far out weighs the many sloppy rigs you see.

How many hotties outweigh a floating turd?Floating turds are surprisingly very rare. I had one in my six years and at my peak I was an area coordinator of nine pools. Edited by Jimmy

I spent six years working with swimming pools and can confirm that perving on the occasional hottie far out weighs the many sloppy rigs you see.

How many hotties outweigh a floating turd?Floating turds are surprisingly very rare. I had one in my six years at my peak I was an area coordinator of nine pools.

Northcote Pool was notorious for its turds in the early 90s. Never saw them anywhere else tbh

• Like 1

I couldn't give two shits if some bogans can stand around make phone calls and organize tradies to come in and slap a house together.

The show is majorly put on and hard to watch. Can't stand the host either absolute tool (pun intended).

Just like the rest of the so called "reality TV"

Non of which is real, all scripted and filled with adds and first world problems.......Trash

Zombies love it though..... Look at them turn those bogans into "celebrities"

Ohh FFS don't start me on term: celebrities

• Like 1

Non of which is real, all scripted and filled with adds and first world problems.......Trash

I woud prefer to watch really absolute shit Reality Tv than just plain shit Scripted US drama shows like NCIS, CSI and Bones or Castle.

On top of that some of the issues that go on in the show are over dramatized.

I woud prefer to watch really absolute shit Reality Tv than just plain shit Scripted US drama shows like NCIS, CSI and Bones or Castle.

All shows listed above are shit including reality tv.

I woud prefer to watch really absolute shit Reality Tv than just plain shit Scripted US drama shows like NCIS, CSI and Bones or Castle. Read a book mate.

KRS - knowledge reigns supreme

• Like 2

Ohh FFS don't start me on term: celebrities I woud prefer to watch really absolute shit Reality Tv than just plain shit Scripted US drama shows like NCIS, CSI and Bones or Castle. Read a book mate.

KRS - knowledge reigns supreme Believe me... My Kindle App on my IPhone gets a lot more use than my TV.

• Like 1

Ohh FFS don't start me on term: celebritiesI woud prefer to watch really absolute shit Reality Tv than just plain shit Scripted US drama shows like NCIS, CSI and Bones or Castle.Read a book mate.

KRS - knowledge reigns supremeBelieve me... My Kindle App on my IPhone gets a lot more use than my TV.

My time is focused on teaching my 18 month how to play soccer ;)

• Like 1

Good on Virat Kholi for not standing down against the Aussies. Shit load of pressure on him, he's talked the talk but backed it up with superb batting performances. Don't know who Starc thinks he is with his carry on, probably trying to prove to warnie how much of an ultra bowler he is after being called a pussy.

Good on Virat Kholi for not standing down against the Aussies. Shit load of pressure on him, he's talked the talk but backed it up with superb batting performances.

Yep, Kholi & Vijay have been my favourite batsmen to watch this summer. Kholi is a bit of a twat but not as bad as Warner, Watson & Haddin.

Pretty hard to like the Aussie test team when those 3 are playing.

• Like 2

Good on Virat Kholi for not standing down against the Aussies. Shit load of pressure on him, he's talked the talk but backed it up with superb batting performances.

Yep, Kholi & Vijay have been my favourite batsmen to watch this summer. Kholi is a bit of a twat but not as bad as Warner, Watson & Haddin.

Pretty hard to like the Aussie test team when those 3 are playing.

My unpopular opinion to your unpopular opinion is that i love it watching the boys giving it to the Indians, rub it into them  :up:

Can he/she play at LB?

she probably, could i'm trying to teach her to kick into the goals at the moment......no such luck Don't panic......we've been trying that for years with Willo, duga and co, still no luck either :(

Start to worry when you see "sack Drewmelbcity" topic on here.

• Like 1

Juric should have taken his China move. If the 10m was true.

It's a tough one.

Normally I'd think choosing to go to Europe rather than an Asian payday is better for a young player. Because they could develop in Europe and make a lot more in the long run, whereas there are no guarantees after the current contract in Asia and they could just end up back in the A-League not on a huge amount. But Juric isn't that young, the offer is very substantial, and importantly there is no alternative on the table from a European club, so he is risking being able to find a club in Europe that he can develop with (in a good enough league, good coach and facilities, be first choice).

The thing is he could still be picked up by a European club from China, and I don't think he would be worse off playing in China than Australia. Good coach, I assume good facilities, some decent players in the league, and there aren't many games in the A-league which isn't ideal for development. So for the next 6 months I don't think his development would be hurt, then another 6 months after that and they might want to get rid of him and then he can move to Europe. All he has lost would be 6 months, and gotten a good payday.

So a tough decision for him, but you have to respect that he has made the decision to challenge himself. It will most likely back fire though, he could get an injury, lose form, etc. and never make it in Europe.

Luongo is not a spud but he also isn't as super as people think he is.

Playing against Kuwait and Oman was like taking on Newcastle jets or worse.

Not much of a way to test your true ability.

There is a reason why he plays for Swindon instead of a team in EPL.

• Like 1

Luongo is not a spud but he also isn't as super as people think he is.

Playing against Kuwait and Oman was like taking on Newcastle jets or worse.

Not much of a way to test your true ability.

There is a reason why he plays for Swindon instead of a team in EPL.

I endorse this comment, maybe people see things in Luongo that I can't but imo I think we would be better off play bresciano. I know ange is getting the experience into younger kids but last night's game was crucial for us to going as far as we can in this tournament. I thought he had his line-up all wrong.