Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

47 minutes ago, haz said:

Cyclones significantly improve infrastructure.

True - Hence why "Home and Away" has a Natural Disaster around every five years as its Cliffhanger so they can renovate the Show's Sets...

Mind you my preference is for a good Stalker Cliffhanger myself, when you know who the Stalker is months ahead despite nobody in Summer Bay picking up on the obvious clues even though the have encountered so many Spring Stalkers since like 1988.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cadete said:

True - Hence why "Home and Away" has a Natural Disaster around every five years as its Cliffhanger so they can renovate the Show's Sets...

Mind you my preference is for a good Stalker Cliffhanger myself, when you know who the Stalker is months ahead despite nobody in Summer Bay picking up on the obvious clues even though the have encountered so many Spring Stalkers since like 1988.

I hope Summer Bay gets nuked by North Korea.

38 minutes ago, cadete said:

That's why on Neighbours they burnt down Harold's Cafe and more recently, blew up Lassiters.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cadete said:

It always surprises me that people even want to move to Summer Bay. Place is cursed.

38 minutes ago, Hackett said:

That's why on Neighbours they burnt down Harold's Cafe and more recently, blew up Lassiters.

Yep, in that case it was probably also due to downsizing... the Australian Viewership of Neighbors is tracking at like 20% - Hence why if the UK contract with Channel Four is not as large as the previous ten year deal it will probably mean the end of Ramsey Street.

37 minutes ago, bt50 said:

It always surprises me that people even want to move to Summer Bay. Place is cursed.

Hot girls on tap.

4 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Exihibit A

Seriously mate you used to even do it in RL all time... you would literally do a Facepalm and say the word "Anglos" all the bloody time.

NOTE: Also please keep denying it cos this will only get funnier and funnier when I call witnesses to the stand.

Edited by cadete

50 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I've come to learn Cad's post are just based on the type of day he is having. Must be a bad day at work today. He'll be right tomorrow or something. 

Sometimes... 

I only post when bored at work (Which is a fair bit and the reason why I dont post on Wednesdays now as opposed to Thursdays because my day off has changed). I stopped posting on the team yonks ago, I have not watched a match in ages and struggle to tell PPL I support City when I am introduced as a Soccer Fan to People.

Also I was not really having a crack I was trying to see if you might go on some Pro-Ethnic Tangent and perhaps just maybe have an opposing point view to @HeartFc for once so we could witness a Right Wing Super Battle. (I thought that was fairly obvious - And I concede a bit a dog act but it still would have been great reading.)

Also FWIW you have called me out for saying/posting things in the past that I probably would not say now... and I have owned the fact that I am pragmatist who flips and flops with some of my opinions.

NOTE: Inb4 someone says I must get pretty bored at work... no shit I have a very wandering mind.

Edited by cadete

8 minutes ago, cadete said:

Sometimes... 

I only post when bored at work (Which is a fair bit and the reason why I dont post on Wednesdays now as opposed to Thursdays because my day off has changed). I stopped posting on the team yonks ago, I have not watched a match in ages and struggle to tell PPL I support City when I am introduced as a Soccer Fan to People.

Also I was not really having a crack I was trying to see if you might go on some Pro-Ethnic Tangent and perhaps just maybe have an opposing point view to @HeartFc for once so we could witness a Right Wing Super Battle. (I thought that was fairly obvious - And I concede a bit a dog act but it still would have been great reading.)

Also FWIW you have called me out for saying/posting things in the past that I probably would not say now... and I have owned the fact that I am pragmatist who flips and flops with some of my opinions.

NOTE: Inb4 someone says I must get pretty bored at work... no shit I have a very wandering mind.

You must get so bored at work!

This white talk does remind me of one I've been wanting to post for a while

UOTYH: The most underrated metric for the level of gentrification going on in an area is the amount of attractive white females you see in public places.

TTDIM: gentrification.

Just to clear things up, I believe Northern Europeans tend to be the best overall whites. Highest IQ's and viking rape made the hottest girls. The ugliest girl in Finland is a 7.5. Down side to that is now men are so used to hot girls and sex on tap they have negative levels of testosterone and as a result they're immigrant loving phaggots.

Slavs are not far behind the Nordics, girls just as hot, almost as smart but superior food. Unfortunately too much war gave us permeant PTSD and we're all genetically prone to alcoholism. Other whites can have 1 beer or glass of wine and move on, we drink 3 litres of painter thinner and punch people at bus stops. The up side to that is we have large balls (and cocks) and tend to defend ourselves, unlike the cuckifed northern/western Europeans. We do have a widest spectrum of course, the average Russian for example isnt the same as your average Czech.

Anglos are similar to the Nordics but the fucked up by not taking enough hot girls to their shitty island and allowed the vikings to steal their best ones. Now 85% of their women look like Vicky Pollard. When they stopped inbreeding they showed they possessed the ability to create superior societies to the rest of Europe. The most civilised and ambitious of the bunch but boring as fuck and they put milk in their tea.

Southern europeans obviously have the best food and hair but their climate made them the Africans of european, dark and lazy. Not sure how the Greeks and Romans fucked up so hard, id say a lack of ambition, politics and constant Islamic invasion did the trick.

The forgotten whites, the Arabs and Persians come last,  they fucked up by staying in the giant sand pit which made their women hairy. The nail in the coffin was the insane amounts of inbreeding which knocked their IQ's down a few pegs, that mostly comes down to a shit religion and culture. The potential was there, sharing a fuck load of genetics with the great civilisation to have ever existed, the Ancient Egyptians, proved that. Oh well, theres always oil money and tabbouleh.

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 4

Ye I based that 7.5 on a google search and a quick wank. Maybe they're not quite the Aryan goodness' I pictured, personally (and ironically) I don't even like blondes that much. I have that mixed race attraction disease which doesn't flow with my realist and "racist" persona, nor does it help the world wide white genocide I'm so strongly against. Some might say I'm a hypocrite, I tell those to people to fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeartFc said:

Ye I based that 7.5 on a google search and a quick wank. Maybe they're not quite the Aryan goodness' I pictured, personally (and ironically) I don't even like blondes that much. I have that mixed race attraction disease which doesn't flow with my realist and "racist" persona, nor does it help the world wide white genocide I'm so strongly against. Some might say I'm a hypocrite, I tell those to people to fuck off. 

I'd thrive there, love blondes. 

• Like 1

UOTYH : Hair colour is pretty much on the bottom of my list of factors when considering the attractiveness of a female. Never understood this 'I like blondes' 'I like brunettes' crap, I really couldn't give a fuck tbh as long as they have dat ass and dem teddies and aren't on that 'whale whale what do we have here' time and have a face that doesnt  require a paper bag.

Only exception is when you see a girl with her hair died pink or green or some retarded shit like that and you just know she's fucked in the head. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tesla said:

UOTYH : Hair colour is pretty much on the bottom of my list of factors when considering the attractiveness of a female. Never understood this 'I like blondes' 'I like brunettes' crap, I really couldn't give a fuck tbh as long as they have dat ass and dem teddies and aren't on that 'whale whale what do we have here' time and have a face that doesnt  require a paper bag.

Only exception is when you see a girl with her hair died pink or green or some retarded shit like that and you just know she's fucked in the head. 

Yeh no shit that arse and tits is first priority. Point is if I have two identical girls in looks I'd choose the blonde. Each to their own Tes. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Yeh no shit that arse and tits is first priority. Point is if I have two identical girls in looks I'd choose the blonde. Each to their own Tes. 

I have argued this very point using this same scenario to so many people...

I have also used a similar scenario about million times to why a GF shouldn't cut her hair real short. (Cos once it has been done... U always like the haircut)

Just now, cadete said:

I have also used a similar scenario about million times to why a GF shouldn't cut her hair real short. (Cos once it has been done... U always like the haircut)

There isnt a female in history that looks better with a boy haircut imo

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bt50 said:

There isnt a female in history that looks better with a boy haircut imo

Halle Berry? Thoughts...

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

Just a little pink or green in the hair is alright every now and then. Means she's a little loose but not enough where you wouldn't bang her. 

1 hour ago, cadete said:

Very true. I'd rather long hair almost everytime.

Just on women's features and what guys like, I had a mate a while back (don't see him anymore) who's favourite body part was shoulder blades. Always gave him shit about it but yeh apparently it turned him on. 

Edited by n i k o