Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Scarlett Johansson is not THAT amazing.

Yeah she's pretty, yeah she's got sex appeal and of course "She'd get one!(Jay from Inbetweeners voice)" but she aint that great and definitely isn't the sexiest woman in the world.

Fucking awful singer too Edited by Boffins

Hot air balloon racing is an admirable choice of sport.

fuck that was funny

"Just got the call, we've got the Bank of Melbourne one today boys!"

And I agree with the Scarlett sentiments, however she is the love of my life in lost in translation. Dat 19 year old body (y)

• Like 1

If you were born in this country and you live in this country despite what you parents/grandparents were/are you're an Australian. So many young people with identity issues is it not good enough to be an aussie

Also only one of my parents was born here, and only one of my grandparents is from Australia.

Edited by Boffins
  • Like 5

If you were born in this country and you live in this country despite what you parents/grandparents were/are you're an Australian. So many young people with identity issues is it not good enough to be an aussie

Also only one of my parents was born here, and only one of my grandparents is from Australia.

Nature vs. Nurture. Sure I'm Australian, but I was raised in a household where Croatian is the first language and the culture of the household is Croatian. Pretty shit to just dismiss all that and say "You're Aussie". Australian-Croat ftw.

• Like 1

Can understand your viewpoint, but being a first generation Aussie with dual citizenship and having lived just under a third of my life abroad for me every case is completly individual.

• Like 1

Nature vs. Nurture. Sure I'm Australian, but I was raised in a household where Croatian is the first language and the culture of the household is Croatian. Pretty shit to just dismiss all that and say "You're Aussie". Australian-Croat ftw.

Nature vs. Nurture. Sure I'm Australian, but I was raised in a household where Croatian is the first language and the culture of the household is Croatian. Pretty shit to just dismiss all that and say "You're Aussie". Australian-Croat ftw. I know you and I know what you're saying, didn't take the nature v nurture concept into account was just on a rant. More or less referring to the people who dismiss the fact that their birth cert says theyre Australian though you'd never know it the way they tear the place down. Coming from a Maori back ground you don't know anti Australian sentiments till you've heard how a good portion of them carry on. Ie. my old man is shunned cause unlike his brothers who've been here for 30 years he married a white woman and lost his accent

Double quoting... My bad :droy:

Edited by Boffins
  • Like 1

More than happy for WA to sucede from Australia. Bunch of C.A.B with overly english sounding accents, can fuck off tbh.

Lol.

I was once entertaining a close mate and some of his friends from WA in Melb and two of them asked me:

"What is the word Melbourne PPL call PPL from Perth.. CUBS".

Turned out all four of them thought we had invented the word "CUBs: Cashed Up Bogans solely for West Australians.

• Like 2

If all Perth people are CUB's then all Melburnians are hipster douchebags.

Neither is correct however the hipster shites of Melbourne are equally as annoying as our Cashed Up Bogans at least we house them in the far reaches of Mandurah, Rockingham and Joondalup. Is more pissed up Irish kents these days in Perth city that shit me. Shouldn't complain is keeping my line of work as a bar manager profitable.