Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

I hate it when women wear yoga pants. Makes there ass look fat and unattractive. All women should just wear baggy pants instead

Which yoga class do you go to? Obviously not one near a uni.

I go to acu and it's ridiculous the amount of women who wear them. I guess women just don't wear tracksuit pants anymore. Not that, that annoys me lol

So you're not 50?

I hate it when women wear yoga pants. Makes there ass look fat and unattractive. All women should just wear baggy pants instead

Which yoga class do you go to? Obviously not one near a uni. I go to acu and it's ridiculous the amount of women who wear them. I guess women just don't wear tracksuit pants anymore. Not that, that annoys me lol So you're not 50?

Lol nah just a tad younger mate! Mind you a lot of people think I am older than I look due to the fact I am going bald :(

Private School's deserve some Federal Funding from time to time.

And catholic schools, we never went on any decent excursions or camps and had mad second rate shit

At the fear of getting our anus' fingered? 

Brother Patrick: "Can you feel my thumb??"

Me: "Yes"

Brother Patrick: "Look, No hands"!!

Lol J/K...

• Like 1

Scarlett Johansson is not THAT amazing.

Yeah she's pretty, yeah she's got sex appeal and of course "She'd get one!(Jay from Inbetweeners voice)" but she aint that great and definitely isn't the sexiest woman in the world.

You sound like Malloy ;)

Actually I agree with you - Plus her subpar acting is annoying as well.