Melbourne Football

Away Days Plans for Season 2013-14

cadete

Cheap hotels in Sydney? for like a weeks stay any suggestions?

formula one kings cross is fkn great. :wub: so many memories. However I'll be investing in some 3.5 star hotel luxury 15 dec. This. Formula one is a piece of shit just really good location and heaps of lols made it good. iirc it was very cheap though.

That's cos we had 2x the allowed people in a room haha!

I can't handle bad smells and dirtiness so I will not be returning to Fomula One or MAC if I go to Adelaide. Visiting Tesla's room on last Syd away was like taking a tour of the Tsar's winter palace.

You should see where I stay in Sydney then mate. ;)

There's a Medina..I mean Adina in Perth too.

And Cadete I am sorry that I am from a lower socioeconomic than u :'( mek mi eyes wet

I actually wasn't taking a stab at you mate - Just commenting on the blessed situation I have had for Away Games in NSW over the past three years.

Edited by cadete

Haha I know I'm taking the piss too. I have a similar set up in Gold Coast as of early this year, so am sad GC and NQF went bust. However I'll be staying up in Surfers for Brisbane away and I'm sure many others will be too. The game falls 1 week after my 18th birthday so celebrations will get kinda crazy.

I am pretty keen on Brisbane because it’s the only A League Venue left in Australia that I have never visited.

(Although I only ever saw Perth Glory play NSL at the old NIB Stadium.)

I am going to Tasmania this year in August for Travels, which means the last State Capital City for me to visit will be Brisbane.

Plus I want to see the Naughty Collective in action. :up:

• Like 1

Might actually do a newcastle as well round 22. Tiger are doing some return for $1 thing that week so the $41 return trip if i go up sat come back monday is pretty tempting. 

but further on with that, has anyone ever flown tiger here, and are they as shit as everyone says they are?

Also has anyone tried the jetstar 10% off deal for this $1 return ticket? Would be great if that worked with such a deal. 

Might actually do a newcastle as well round 22. Tiger are doing some return for $1 thing that week so the $41 return trip if i go up sat come back monday is pretty tempting.

but further on with that, has anyone ever flown tiger here, and are they as shit as everyone says they are?

Also has anyone tried the jetstar 10% off deal for this $1 return ticket? Would be great if that worked with such a deal.

They are terrible... A mate who worked for qantas as a mechanic before they all got the ass told me they are the old planes that qantas sell off for cheap.

Caught one once to Brisbane and even with my iPod up full I could still hear the rattling of the overhead lockers.

Worst plane ride I've had.

nearly every tiger flight i have been on has been delayed on the way home nothing fucking worse.

I have flown tiger numerous times and other airlines numerous times. Never had a problem with tiger. Have had 6 hour delays and cancelled flights with other airlines.

• Like 2

Well if u are going to pay $80 for interstate return flights u can't expect the best quality rofl.

If the rattling of overhead lockers upsets you, should pay the extra $50 to fly with qantas.

However, tiger does make jetstar look somewhat classy.

I'm grateful for the existence of tiger despite not flying with them often as they undercut the whole market and provide for real good price match prices :')

• Like 2

Visiting Tesla's room on last Syd away was like taking a tour of the Tsar's winter palace.

Doesn't even cost a lot more to stay at a decent place like that, fuck staying at $30 a night dirty backpacker places.

Well if u are going to pay $80 for interstate return flights u can't expect the best quality rofl.

If the rattling of overhead lockers upsets you, should pay the extra $50 to fly with qantas.

This, tired of people complaining about shit service when they are paying for interstate flights that cost less than a taxi ride home from the city for a lot of people. You get what you pay for, fly Qantas if you want reliability and a top notch flight :up:

Personally haven't had problems with either Tiger or Jetstar though.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

5 of us drove to Adelaide for the Freo final last year and had a great trip. Probably need to make it a 3 day trip so the drive isnt too much of a drain.

Stopped at Nelson on Saturday night and ended up in a pub with 10 bikies as well as a hillbilly bucks party and my 70 year old dad having the time of his life hogging the jukebox.

Edited by hedaik1
  • Like 1