Melbourne Football

Away Days Plans for Season 2013-14

cadete

What Away Trips do you plan on doing now that the fixture has been released?

1. Too me so far Brisbane on the 3rd of November stands out as its the Cup weekend.

2. Whilst I will prob do one of the Adelaide Trips due to the fact they fall on good days.

3. I also most likely do CCM on the 5th of Janurary as its in my Hols and I can stay in the area for free.

The first interstate game is in Perth. We should make an effort to do that. Fuck Brisbane and fuck Melbourne Cup.

I'd be keen for this, have never been to Perth away...plus I quite like Melb during cup weekend.

Keen for brisbane and Perth, never been out west

Brisbane, Perth, Wellington :up: :up: :up:

Sydney Away is always a ripper of a trip too. So pencil me in for that.

I hope the Team appreciates how much I love them if I go back to Perth for them, I have not been there since 2008 and my family moved back East.

Already deading the infamous Perth Bump In's.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

1. Too me so far Brisbane on the 3rd of November stands out as its the Cup weekend.

Spewing about this fixture. I have a wedding on November 3 in Brisbane and was hoping for the last 3 months that by some off chance Heart would be playing....just my luck that the game is on the exact same time as the wedding. 

Probably the least excited I've been looking at a new fixture.

Looking to do both Radelaide trips and possibly both Sydney trips. Although it fucking sucks that our only fixtures in Syd are a week apart. It also looks like there isn't many keen for WS?

Will also do at least one of the Perth/Wellington trips. Maybe even both as there doesn't seem to many other trips I'm interested in.

Also only one away derby (N)

• Like 1

Cheap hotels in Sydney? for like a weeks stay any suggestions?

formula one kings cross is fkn great. :wub: so many memories. However I'll be investing in some 3.5 star hotel luxury 15 dec. This. Formula one is a piece of shit just really good location and heaps of lols made it good. iirc it was very cheap though.

Cheap hotels in Sydney? for like a weeks stay any suggestions?

formula one kings cross is fkn great. :wub: so many memories. However I'll be investing in some 3.5 star hotel luxury 15 dec.This. Formula one is a piece of shit just really good location and heaps of lols made it good. iirc it was very cheap though.

That's cos we had 2x the allowed people in a room haha!

I can't handle bad smells and dirtiness so I will not be returning to Fomula One or MAC if I go to Adelaide. Visiting Tesla's room on last Syd away was like taking a tour of the Tsar's winter palace.

In regards to a tour of duty - I don't think it's necessary but for trips like Sydney Away 15 dec it could be handy to have an extended amount of promotion via word of mouth, game day handouts and Facebook page info to maximise attendance, however this is not my area of involvement, but that said ill be doing as much in my power as possible to maximise the turnout in Sydney at Yoof level