Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

The more you look at the website and the package that the Club has put together this coming season, the better it gets.

There is a membership counter in the top right hand corner. The "Help Me Select" menu. The changed seating plans. 20% off accomodation for away games. Being forward with information. The website layout and functionality. "What's new".

Top class performance.

Don't look too closely! The FAQ section is pretty massively out of date in some sections.

Gold Coast United are listed in the 'DOES MY MEMBERSHIP GRANT ME ENTRY TO AWAY GAMES?' section. And it also says 'It is recommended to use public transport to travel to Melbourne Heart home games at AAMI Park in 2011' in the 'WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO AAMI PARK?' section.

Still a huge improvement. This site needs to become our official home page. Very tastefully done.

Just noticed that they have switched the away bay to the opposite corner. Strange, yet pointless, decision.

Would be because they've extended the General Admin areas over parts of that wing, so the Away bay had to be moved.

Great move, means our games will look more fuller on TV and the Away fans won't be seen on TV.

• Like 2

Just noticed that they have switched the away bay to the opposite corner. Strange, yet pointless, decision.

Would be because they've extended the General Admin areas over parts of that wing, so the Away bay had to be moved.

Great move, means our games will look more fuller on TV and the Away fans won't be seen on TV.

Very deliberate having so many games on SBS, smart move. Shame you won't really see the away support on TV though...probably

* Area will be extended vertically back if there is enough demand

Would make Y-side that much better to have a vertically extended terrace, everyone get on the memberships and pester the shit out of your derby special mates to make this happen. 

Feeling good for this season, upwards from here lads.

The more you look at the website and the package that the Club has put together this coming season, the better it gets.

There is a membership counter in the top right hand corner. The "Help Me Select" menu. The changed seating plans. 20% off accomodation for away games. Being forward with information. The website layout and functionality. "What's new".

Top class performance.

Yep great effort. I got this off the website though..."members will receive 15% off a selection of hotels for away matches."

Premium B

• All 14 home games
  • Premium USB
  • Welcome letter
  • Personalised membership card, lanyard & ticket wallet
  • Members Pen
  • Fixture magnet
  • Bumper sticker
  • 10% discount off all club merchandise
  • Free access for members to NYL fixtures
  • Free access for members to MHFC friendlies
  • Invitation to three post-match member and player functions
  • Football Family registration (FFA email newsletter and ticket offers)

What's "Premium USB"?

This is a BRILLIANT move.. I'm so excited about this restructure.. More bums in the better area, spread the load and look a lot better to those at home.. Hopefully bringing them to next game(s). LOVE IT!

Has no-one else figured out that AS is no longer gen admin...?

Active supporters can buy tickets for friends in bays 16-18

Fucking disappointing.

Join the energetic voice of fans in the southern end at AAMI Park, standing and singing throughout the game, taking in the great atmosphere.

Ok.

Oh, and good work on the active options which include: 'Basic Junior' and 'Ticker’s Junior Team'  :clap:

MHFC - Selling Y-side short since 2010..

Edited by LR9

This is a BRILLIANT move.. I'm so excited about this restructure.. More bums in the better area, spread the load and look a lot better to those at home.. Hopefully bringing them to next game(s). LOVE IT!

Just checked your Fan App, might need an upgrade for membership tally :)

Still cant beleive there is no reserved seat option for under $995 for a family.  Looks like im sitting in the sun on the richmond side.

on another note

How is @Ando going to coordinate the troops with the Mega from the Ace of Hearts section

Out.

Will you sign up if kewell signs?

Yes

Sorry but - PISS WEAK.

Support your team and not a player.

Even if we finish last for 5 years running - I'll be extremely disapointed and would be calling for the board to step down but I'll still be buying my membership regardless.

• Like 1

Website looks very nice.

Any reason I should sign up now and not later when it suits me better? Not being a cunt, just a bit skint atm.

Fucking disappointing.

Join the energetic voice of fans in the southern end at AAMI Park, standing and singing throughout the game, taking in the great atmosphere.

Ok.

Oh, and good work on the active options which include: 'Basic Junior' and 'Ticker’s Junior Team'  :clap:

It always has been sold as reserved seating but like always will be treated as GA.

Obviously any additional tickets will need to be sold as bay 16 or 18 as 17 will already be "sold out." You could still stand in 17 with one of these tickets but with that said we need more people standing in 16 and 18 rather than cramming into 17.

Also, I can understand why the club wouldn't use the name of an unofficial supporter group.

And I'm not really sure what your point is regarding junior memberships? Think they shouldn't be allowed in YS?

Website looks very nice.

Any reason I should sign up now and not later when it suits me better? Not being a cunt, just a bit skint atm.

Fucking disappointing.

Ok.

It always has been sold as reserved seating but like always will be treated as GA.

Obviously any additional tickets will need to be sold as bay 16 or 18 as 17 will already be "sold out." You could still stand in 17 with one of these tickets but with that said we need more people standing in 16 and 18 rather than cramming into 17.

Also, I can understand why the club wouldn't use the name of an unofficial supporter group.

And I'm not really sure what your point is regarding junior memberships? Think they shouldn't be allowed in YS?

Exactly what I was thinking,

And LR9 you def did not think the club was selling you short when they adopted your solo campaign to have the Number 12 retired for the fans.

Edited by cadete

Out.

Will you sign up if kewell signs? Yes

Sorry but - PISS WEAK.

Support your team and not a player.

Even if we finish last for 5 years running - I'll be extremely disapointed and would be calling for the board to step down but I'll still be buying my membership regardless.

Well I signed up as a victory supporter when they signed him and then I returned to heart when he left. If we don't sign him I'll go back to victory. Just being consistent.