Melbourne Football

Graphic Design Thread (Kits, Logos, Stickers etc.)

CaNNaVo93

Since the whole "Banner" section is based on ideas for flags and banners, here's a thread for all graphic designers or Photoshop/illustrator users to throw up some ideas/concepts for new kits, logos, stickers, posters. Whatever.

I'm not enforcing ideas like that "New season, New badge" thread.

Here's a link for downloading soccer kit templates: http://www.mediafire.com/?cmvq0dpos6q6qww This one includes a bunch of other brands and Kappa with its jersey variations

And if you don't have photoshop but use paint, heres a template: http://oi51.tinypic.com/3446viu.jpg

If you use neither, feel free to post ideas in words.

I like the idea of a pre-dominant red jersey

HeartKappa_zps3de38f81.png

Straight sash > Curved

Heart-Logo-Jersey2_zpsd56cd355.png

Use of the club logo into a striped design

Heart-Logo-Jersey_zps53bd447b.png

My 3rd kit idea if they hold another 3rd kit comp (Very PSG-esque)

HeartKappa3RD_zps776bb828.png

Perhaps in the next 10 years (If we last that long)

Heart_zps169d795d.png

• Like 6

wollongong.jpg

Ahhh, I love Puma, great templates, I made this a while ago, and I am on Linux at the moment so I can't get onto photoshop to make an away. This with white shorts and socks and a dark away kit, similar to our third kit this season. 

Edited by xXJawsaXx

I wish kappa would fuck off all their logos on the kits :droy:

I like the current logo without the name floating above. Its very bundesliga. Perhaps more recteliniar and pointed at the bottom. Ive done a couple of sketches, when I can be assed and find them again ill scan them in :P

I know the circles, plates, squares, shields filled with crap is popular...but yeah...looks shit imo ahaha

I wonder if there would be any variations on the kits for next season...Kappa have a 2 years deal so perhaps not. If there is id love to see a BVB esque style with white the dominant colour with red stripes, white shorts. I find out current red a little to bright and tacky. Although on TV the red looks darker which makes it look ALOT better

Edited by Dylan

id love to see a BVB esque style with white the dominant colour with red stripes, white shorts

heartBVB_zps346cc575.png

Hot dam that's sexy! Just needs straight stripes similar to our current home.

Always thought a Charcol or Green, West ham/Footscray style twin hoops kit would look ace for heart.

id love to see a BVB esque style with white the dominant colour with red stripes, white shorts

heartBVB_zps346cc575.png

Fucking great work, I love it. Only thing, which issnt your fault. Is those fucking kappa logos haha. 

Best part is that little red kind of box around the westpac.

MUST be submitted to the third kit comp next year. Better yet, email it to kappa and say this farken haha

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

Another thing about the general direction of the club logos and kits for the future is  Like how (and we have been lucky with our second colour being white) is how though all our kits we have kept the same red and white colours. I think there really is two ways a club can go about it. Either you have like a style of shapes on your kit (victory V for example) and then you can change the colours for the away, like the god awful construction site away kits the visitors have. Or you be like us and some other clubs and keep the colours the same (red and white and bar the occasional third kit) and change the patterns on the kits, although we will always have our home kits with vertical stripes, which I preferre because it creates continuity in yarraside only seeing red and white (which looks better) rather than seeing a spattering for different colours like you see on the visitors side and also how newcastle will probably look next year.

• Like 1

heartBVB_zps346cc575.png

Hot dam that's sexy! Just needs straight stripes similar to our current home.

Always thought a Charcol or Green, West ham/Footscray style twin hoops kit would look ace for heart.

HeartInversed_zps1d8cf23c.png

I wouldn't mind if we had this as our away, but the sash is still good

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...