Melbourne Football

Iain Ramsay

Tesla

Wasted at LB cos idiot manager happy playing players out of position so not Ramsays fault

Agree. I'm not a fan of Ramsay, but he certainly doesn't deserve the flak that he gets on here. He never was nor never will be a left-back because he's not a defensively-minded player. He's just the fall guy because we have a manager who has failed to sign a balanced squad.

There are others in our squad who play in their favoured positions but who rarely deliver to their potential and they deserve far more flak than Ramsay.

I disagree, even when played in his "correct" position, he has still been a disappointment

There are only 2 issues with ramsay's game, he is poorly positioned too often when he has been played as a defender, and his final ball delivery is usually poor when he has been played as a winger or when he is delivering the ball as a LB. Unfortunately both f these are fundamental requirements in either position that he has been played in. The Hoff also delivers poor final balls when he comes forward however at least his defensive positioning is better most of the time.

So true BG. 

His distribution is lacking. Crossing, through balls, short passes, long passes. All woeful. His movement is so manufactured it is almost unnatural. Lowest football IQ in the team for me. 

I'm hoping Duff can teach him a thing or two about being a winger. Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) it doesn't look like Ramsay will be given much of a go as a LW anymore. 

Didn't know Ramsey had this in him

Saw that exact same play today in real life, but his shot didn't go in!

Pretty spooky if he had scored it in real life aye? K-aram92 the psychic!

Twilight zone moment.

Haha I thought the exact same thing when he took that shot on the weekend!

He's an experiment (LB) that has gone on too far purely because of Garuccio's injury.

It clearly shows that who else we have there (King) is not ready or just not good enough.

As for tonight, who else could you have put there from our squad? Barbarouses was always going to expose him tonight, but he probably would have fared better still than anyone else because he at least has some speed to match.

Just as we have all been saying all preseason; we are very vulnerable in that position.

I said last week that Barbar was going to skin him

It amazed me that Victory took so long to do it, it was late in the fist half that they really attacked his wing

his positioning in second half was laughable

Like Brown, a recycled player that fits into the salary cap, but isn't up to it

Sell both these guys for whatever we can get

I said last week that Barbar was going to skin him

It amazed me that Victory took so long to do it, it was late in the fist half that they really attacked his wing

his positioning in second half was laughable

Like Brown, a recycled player that fits into the salary cap, but isn't up to it

Sell both these guys for whatever we can get

Happy to give them away for free if anybody wants them, sorry Ramsay and Brown, you guys are just not good enough at this level!! 

Geez I've never seen anything like what I saw from Ramsey before Saturday night. Firstly that ball villa touched towards him that he let go out :droy: And that's not the first time he has done that, did it last week as well :droy: and I'm sure everyone saw the balls he could have intercepted but didn't. I swear it looked like he shit himself that much that he didn't want to go anywhere near the ball. I seriously reckon the whole occasion got to him, especially because he was fucking up so much. I even feel a bit sorry for the guy cause he just isn't a left back, and not that he's particularly good on the wing but shit, this game has really stuffed him up and no matter what it's not a good thing to see for any player. Especially one playing for your team that tries.

Sack this cunt and don't even let him sign for a state 5 team here in vic. Banish him from the country and he can go play local football in Balkans where the poor cunt will still be shit.

Lol at the ignorance Are you a massive fan of local Balkan football?

Are you? 

Sack this cunt and don't even let him sign for a state 5 team here in vic. Banish him from the country and he can go play local football in Balkans where the poor cunt will still be shit.

Are you? 

:droy:

There are only 2 issues with ramsay's game, he is poorly positioned too often when he has been played as a defender

Always happens when wingers are converted into fullbacks, whether they can improve their positioning is basically the most important factor in whether the conversion of a winger into a fullback is successful.

Are you? 

Serious question. 

Are you? 

Serious question. 

Clearly: No.

So feel free to return to your Sick Ultraz Chant Suggestions.

Are you? 

Serious question. 

I'll return to my "Sick Ultraz Chant Suggestions" when I find out what your problem is?

It's time to move on and stop taking the piss out of people on here.

Are you? 

Serious question. 

I'll return to my "Sick Ultraz Chant Suggestions" when I find out what your problem is?

It's time to move on and stop taking the piss out of people on here.

I will take your wise advice into consideration... :rolleyes:

• Like 1