Melbourne Football

*SPOILERS* - Game of Thrones Episode Discussion

Duchess

damn, kinda getting sick of all the characters i like being killed

I thought that was basically what the whole show is, making you like kunts then killing them off.

Some pretentious fuck will probably tell you it's meant to symbolise something.

Really, the writer is just fucking with us.

Life - We dont get to chose who dies and who doesn't.

• Like 2

damn, kinda getting sick of all the characters i like being killed

I thought that was basically what the whole show is, making you like kunts then killing them off.

Some pretentious fuck will probably tell you it's meant to symbolise something.

Really, the writer is just fucking with us.

Life - We dont get to chose who dies and who doesn't.

You pretentious arts degree fuck :up:

Seems like a pretty good assessment though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the second last episode arya was at the front gates of her dead aunt (where she laughed at her death) and suddenly she just appeared somewhere in the hills? Wtf, did I miss something here? Like why didn't she enter the gates where she could have reunited with Sansa?...

I assume she didn't know Sansa is there and that they just left after they found out here aunty is dead.

yeah I know that she wouldnt have had any idea about sansa, but I'm confused why she would just turn back, wouldnt there been any curiosity or prior knowledge that arya knew that she already had a cousin up there or potentially other relatives or family friends mourning her death? just weird that she just fucked off straight after she heard the news.

It just didn't really flow for me

Edited by Young Polak

yeah I know that she wouldnt have had any idea about sansa, but I'm confused why she would just turn back, wouldnt there been any curiosity or prior knowledge that arya knew that she already had a cousin up there or potentially other relatives or family friends mourning her death? just weird that she just fucked off straight after she heard the news.

It just didn't really flow for me

Lysa was her only blood-relative there that she would have been aware of (who's not Robin the psychopath), it's presumable that Sandor was going to ransom her somewhere else, or the guards simply wouldn't let them in.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...