Melbourne Football

*SPOILERS* - Game of Thrones Episode Discussion

Duchess

Who is everyone's favourite character?

Possibly a stupid question, but having not read the books, I'm curious to see who people like.

Tyrion aside...

I actually really like Little Finger and Jamie.

I'm also a fan of little finger. Jon snow would be my favourite tho

Possibly a stupid question, but having not read the books, I'm curious to see who people like.

Tyrion aside...

Jamie is a huge call after just raping his sister....

my fav has got to be Tyrion or his accomplice Bron (gary Ablett snr doppelgänger) 

• Like 1

Tyrion aside...

Jamie is a huge call after just raping his sister....

my fav has got to be Tyrion or his accomplice Bron (gary Ablett snr doppelgänger)

He only raped her in the tv show not the books. Regardless he still fucked his sister..

Tyrion is by far the best in the books and the show.

I dislike little finger, but he is a very interesting character, more so in the books. His genius becomes more apparent the further into the story you get

• Like 1

All these book kunts need to settle the fuck down with telling us how much better the book is every time they get a chance. We get it, and I do believe you, but this thread is for the TV series.

TBH I am always surprised that you aren't a "book kunt" as you are the kind of guy who I would picture as having read the books.

• Like 1

All these book kunts need to settle the fuck down with telling us how much better the book is every time they get a chance. We get it, and I do believe you, but this thread is for the TV series.

TBH I am always surprised that you aren't a "book kunt" as you are the kind of guy who I would picture as having read the books.

I didn't even want to watch the TV show, just because I don't like fantasy shit, but decided to give it a go as it was HBO and highly regarded. There is no chance I would have read the books beforehand, because even if they came to my attention, I wouldn't have read them as they are of the fantasy genre.

As for not having read them since watching the show, well it's along the lines of this:

I hate book kunts

Thats because ya a lazy kunt.

I assume by requesting a trial by combat (which imo is a fair cop out by the writers, as the trial could have gone a little longer with some twists and turns), he wont get to nominate someone to fight for him like last time and because he is "handicapped" he will probably fight Jamie who is also handicapped?

I assume by requesting a trial by combat (which imo is a fair cop out by the writers, as the trial could have gone a little longer with some twists and turns), he wont get to nominate someone to fight for him like last time and because he is "handicapped" he will probably fight Jamie who is also handicapped?

You're gonna love what happens next!! :D

• Like 4

That was pretty much how it went in the books. The point Tyrion was making is no matter what evidence was presented he's still guilty. There's a reason why he's referred to as the Imp and not the Dwarf. He's a monster. Something to be hidden. Look at what his job was prior to being Kings Hand...He was in charge of Sewage and Waste Water. The whole blowout was about how there is no trial.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the bit on who gave him the order to kill and rape his family

Pretty sure it was tywin pulling the strings.

But fuck me that was one fucking brutal way to kill someone

FUCK

That was different to the books way of death... A better way in my opinion.

If you think that was good... These next two episodes are gonna blow your socks off! I can't wait... But don't want it to end either.

damn, kinda getting sick of all the characters i like being killed

I thought that was basically what the whole show is, making you like kunts then killing them off.

Some pretentious fuck will probably tell you it's meant to symbolise something.

Really, the writer is just fucking with us.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1