Melbourne Football

*SPOILERS* - Game of Thrones Episode Discussion

Duchess

Actor changes are fucking annoying.

Who changed? I didn't notice one  :hmm: Was a pretty meh episode IMO. Needs more boobies Daario Naharis.I was also suspicious that Jaime may have been when I first saw him, it was soon apparent that wasn't the case, but he sure is looking older, probably to go with the constant discussions about him being 40 and should no longer be in the King's guard etc.

FWIW this was a necessary move... The other bloke was very B grade and belonged on Zena.

Not according to the makers of The Transporter... He's got the lead role for the new film (the Jason Statham character). Good Stuff - Still was poorly casted for this role for most GOT fans.

Apparently there are a few other characters recast this season as well, dont think any of them have been seen this season yet though.

Hard enough to keep track of characters when there are so many.

It must be hard... I know the last few Harry Potter Films were hard for PPL who hadn't read the book.

Prob time for Tesla to the read the book - I reckon once you start you will be hooked. :up:

NOTE: Use Kindle on your phone.. as Marty can vouch for it means any spare momment u have u can read GOT.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Yeh I'm almost done A storm of swords part 2 so just ahead of the TV. Really enjoying the books, I like the element of surprise in the books rather than watching. Ie reading the red wedding before watching it, psyhically had to put the book down and walk around while I processed what just went down.

Yeh I'm almost done A storm of swords part 2 so just ahead of the TV. Really enjoying the books, I like the element of surprise in the books rather than watching. Ie reading the red wedding before watching it, psyhically had to put the book down and walk around while I processed what just went down.

I always made sure I read everything before I ever watched it...

Apparently there are a few other characters recast this season as well, dont think any of them have been seen this season yet though.

It must be hard... I know the last few Harry Potter Films were hard for PPL who hadn't read the book.

Prob time for Tesla to the read the book - I reckon once you start you will be hooked. :up:

NOTE: Use Kindle on your phone.. as Marty can vouch for it means any spare momment u have u can read GOT.

Yeah, even without having read the books, it's clear they would be better just because of the sheer scope of the characters and story.

I'll make a start on them soon.

Yeah, even without having read the books, it's clear they would be better just because of the sheer scope of the characters and story.

His gone off on so many tangents that many find hard to believe he will live long enough to complete the series.

It must be hard... I know the last few Harry Potter Films were hard for PPL who hadn't read the book.

His gone off on so many tangents that many find hard to believe he will live long enough to complete the series.

Nothing he has written is a tangent, it is all linked together in one big twisting plot, even if the links have not been made yet.

He does as he has admitted gone into more detail on some parts than what he originally planned.

I am worried that he will die just before he finishes the final book. Will be devistated.

It must be hard... I know the last few Harry Potter Films were hard for PPL who hadn't read the book.

NOTE: Use Kindle on your phone.. as Marty can vouch for it means any spare momment u have u can read GOT. Yeah, even without having read the books, it's clear they would be better just because of the sheer scope of the characters and story.

I'll make a start on them soon. His gone off on so many tangents that many find hard to believe he will live long enough to complete the series.

Nothing he has written is a tangent, it is all linked together in one big twisting plot, even if the links have not been made yet.

He does as he has admitted gone into more detail on some parts than what he originally planned.

I am worried that he will die just before he finishes the final book. Will be devistated.

He was doing not too badly but then concieved the whole of fucken Dorne and its Customs, very expanded heavily on different Religions... And a few more minor things I wont post so I dont spoil shit for PPL.

AFAIK he has finished the plot of the entire series but hasn't finalised exactly everything yet or written it (he has said it's liable to change when he does write if). these have been signed over under lock and key to HBO in the event he does die before the last book is published.

I don't like the idea of HBO Hollywood writers writing the last few seasons of their own accord going off the slim notes he leaves them

That said, anyone know when the next book is out?

AFAIK he has finished the plot of the entire series but hasn't finalised exactly everything yet or written it (he has said it's liable to change when he does write if). these have been signed over under lock and key to HBO in the event he does die before the last book is published.

I don't like the idea of HBO Hollywood writers writing the last few seasons of their own accord going off the slim notes he leaves them

That said, anyone know when the next book is out?

Lol was meant to be two years ago. So prob in 2 more years.

There is an Arya chapter which has been released though..

Arya one of my least liked chapters alongside Bran.

Needs more Grey Worm chapters lol

Arya's chapters (like Brienne's chapters) are frustrating in that she is always travelling somewhere but she gets to her destination...

They do improve and become more interesting in the last book IMO.

Yes, and I do believe their options for a stocky 7ft manwoman who could actually act would be limited.

Same goes for Tyrion as the talented midget actor pool is also very limited.

I remember reading that Weeman and the other guy from the Love Guru (who is always type casted as the 'angry midget' in every film) auditioned for the role. Not sure how true it is though.

Edited by marteaux