Melbourne Football

*SPOILERS* - Game of Thrones Episode Discussion

Duchess

WTF is with Ros the whore getting killed by Joffrey? I thought she was meant to play a bigger part in this? Or is that how it ends in the books for her?

Exact same ending.

The use of the Crossbrow is to further illustrate how far from a true Soldier/Knight Joffery is...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Excuse the spelling, but this means that the Lanister/Tyrell/Frey alliance are still in power, with only the Baratheon's (with that crazy red witch with the tiny nipples) and Dragontits threatening the throne?

I assume Rob Starks army was all slaughtered or enslaved or whatever?

Whats happening with the Greyjoy's atm?

Is there an Army north of the wall still heading south?

Excuse the spelling, but this means that the Lanister/Tyrell/Frey alliance are still in power, with only the Baratheon's (with that crazy red witch with the tiny nipples) and Dragontits threatening the throne?

If every is the same as the book:

The Stark army is gone but there are a few loyal Castles holding out in sieges.

The Greyjoys are still raiding the North – More will happen with them I am guessing next season.

Stanis is the only challenger to the Lannisters currently besides of course Dragontits across the sea.

• Like 1

If every is the same as the book:

The Stark army is gone but there are a few loyal Castles holding out in sieges.

The Greyjoys are still raiding the North – More will happen with them I am guessing next season.

Stanis is the only challenger to the Lannisters currently besides of course Dragontits across the sea.

Damn, if i could read books I'd know all that....

Cadete - those loyal castles are Deepwood Motte, Tytos Blackwood's castle yes?

What happens to Ned Stark's old mate, the kent from Deepwood Motte/father of Meera and Jojen - he is never in the series but I"m assume he's still alive.

I believe so...

And the character your talking about I reckon will come into play right towards the end of the series.

Cadete - those loyal castles are Deepwood Motte, Tytos Blackwood's castle yes?

What happens to Ned Stark's old mate, the kent from Deepwood Motte/father of Meera and Jojen - he is never in the series but I"m assume he's still alive.

Deepwood Motte is the residence of House Glover. That is the castle Asha Greyjoy took when Theon took Winterfell.

Meera and Jojen are from House Reed and are from Greywater Watch. Just keep that in mind. you might have just mixed up the names, which is easily done.

Edited by btrain

pre angry atm wtf just happend

this is nearly worse then when omar died in the wire

NOOOOO IM WATCHING SERIES 5 NOW!!!!!! :(

hahahaha that is cold Salzy!

Damn... I'm up the episode where Marlo killed Omar's old mate in the shop. :(

Next season is going to be interesting as its from here on in the book that the authors adds a whole lot of new storylines just for the hell of it,

So far IMO the TV Series has struggled to keep the Iron Islands in picture so it be intresting to see how it handles even more plot.

• Like 1

So far...

I'm developing a real hatred for the Greyjoys. Be that the story or lack of, or the characters... i don't know what it is... they just shit me.

I feel that the Frey's are fucking annoying.

Although the Lannisters are made out to be villains... I can respect Tywin's actions and knowledge in playing the game. Still think Tyrion is a mad cunt.

The Starks... well... something tells me they will play a major part later on in the story. At the moment, they are pitiful at the least. they would have been better of following john snow to take the black. WinterFELL... yes, yes it did!

Nights watch... i'm getting a mixed bag here... i like some, i don't like some.

Baratheon... he seems like a fucking psycho... i like this guy! Heir to the throne. Seems like the mad king all over again!! fuck dragon tits

Dragon tits, Mhysa Mhysa... sounds like something Jar Jar Binks would say! Bitch thinks she cant be beat... get off your high horse... and eat it.

Tyrells... mixed bag here too... respect for the old bag... boner for the daughter... political protest to legalize gay marriage for the penis smoker.

I'm liking the hound ever since he told the royal family to fuck off... And I'm still on board #TeamArya 

Tywin is one of my favourite characters in the book behind Jamie and Tyrion - but I think the actor who plays him isn't very good at all.

Tywin is never meant to smile ffs. And I can't believe how much they have deviated from the plot now. So many sequences that didn't happen, and leaving out so many important ones that did. How do they know Westerling or whatever she is called in the book doesn't come back and rally Stark's banner men once more.

Also I wanna hear your speculation on what Ned Stark's sisters secret was to him when she died at the Tower of Joy? It adds to my intrigue to this Howland Reed chap?

And also: can they please cut Bran's scenes from the show? So fucking boring.

PS flogs who post 'omg I love game of thrones' shit on Facebook from people who bagged you for reading the series (there was a few) get treated to a flurry of plot spoilers, but so much happens from here on in that you really don't run out of ideas when spoiling it for people.

Next season will be chockers.

Tywin is one of my favourite characters in the book behind Jamie and Tyrion - but I think the actor who plays him isn't very good at all.

Tywin is never meant to smile ffs. And I can't believe how much they have deviated from the plot now. So many sequences that didn't happen, and leaving out so many important ones that did. How do they know Westerling or whatever she is called in the book doesn't come back and rally Stark's banner men once more.

Also I wanna hear your speculation on what Ned Stark's sisters secret was to him when she died at the Tower of Joy? It adds to my intrigue to this Howland Reed chap?

And also: can they please cut Bran's scenes from the show? So fucking boring.

Bran scenes can be boring I agree but obviously his going somewhere with them...

My brother whose a Massive GOT fan said over a year ago said he always pictured Tywin as Mick Malthouse in his head and the Lannisters as Collingwood which I always thought was a good Analogy.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Actor changes are fucking annoying.

Who changed? I didn't notice one  :hmm:

Was a pretty meh episode IMO. Needs more boobies

Daario Naharis.

I was also suspicious that Jaime may have been when I first saw him, it was soon apparent that wasn't the case, but he sure is looking older, probably to go with the constant discussions about him being 40 and should no longer be in the King's guard etc.

Needs more Bran Stark :up:

I wish Bran Stark actually had been murdered... Worst Chapters Ever.

Yep I think we have had this convo before his chapters and scenes in the show are a fuckin buzz kill. It was often really difficult going from a Danaerys or Tyrion chapter to Bran.

Who changed? I didn't notice one  :hmm: Was a pretty meh episode IMO. Needs more boobiesDaario Naharis.I was also suspicious that Jaime may have been when I first saw him, it was soon apparent that wasn't the case, but he sure is looking older, probably to go with the constant discussions about him being 40 and should no longer be in the King's guard etc.

FWIW this was a necessary move... The other bloke was very B grade and belonged on Zena.

Who changed? I didn't notice one  :hmm: Was a pretty meh episode IMO. Needs more boobies Daario Naharis.I was also suspicious that Jaime may have been when I first saw him, it was soon apparent that wasn't the case, but he sure is looking older, probably to go with the constant discussions about him being 40 and should no longer be in the King's guard etc.

FWIW this was a necessary move... The other bloke was very B grade and belonged on Zena.

Not according to the makers of The Transporter... He's got the lead role for the new film (the Jason Statham character).