Melbourne Football

*SPOILERS* - Game of Thrones Episode Discussion

Duchess

Really disappointed about how far it is off the mark to the books. Episode 2 took the piss...Episode 3 better be good or I will have lost all interest.

Rose this with cadete yesterday. So fucked man, genuinely was confused at some points.

Also what pisses me off is them including dialogue not originally used in the book, sometimes in scenes that didn't even happen! Especially the scene with Margaery and Joffrey. Shows a lack of writing and directing talent by the shows people.

Really disappointed about how far it is off the mark to the books. Episode 2 took the piss...Episode 3 better be good or I will have lost all interest.

Rose this with cadete yesterday. So fucked man, genuinely was confused at some points.

Also what pisses me off is them including dialogue not originally used in the book, sometimes in scenes that didn't even happen! Especially the scene with Margaery and Joffrey. Shows a lack of writing and directing talent by the shows people.

it can't be word for word, I understand that but the important scenes, like bringing in Selmy, So poor in the show. Briane and Jamie fight scene, did not do it justice. the fight beyond the wall which was completely left out. Best bit so far was the Ramsey Bolton flaying scene...I hate that cunt Theon. I'm hopeing they do the red wedding justice as much as I am house Stark, I'm looking forward to that. As well as that little cunt Joff getting his as well

it can't be word for word, I understand that but the important scenes, like bringing in Selmy, So poor in the show. Briane and Jamie fight scene, did not do it justice. the fight beyond the wall which was completely left out. Best bit so far was the Ramsey Bolton flaying scene...I hate that cunt Theon. I'm hopeing they do the red wedding justice as much as I am house Stark, I'm looking forward to that. As well as that little cunt Joff getting his as well

As said to Hammer it could be worse, they could be fucking with History and not Fiction.

lol spoiler alert

• Like 1

did not enjoy that at all.

pls stick to story line, u fuckheads..great example of Hollywood ruining something great once again.

I get your point mate but its not Shakespeare...

(And fuck he was very inaccurate when it came to history himself.)

Most fans of the books will admit they are way too long winded - So u can hardly not expect some shortcuts in the series.

Seriously think about how far away the series is from where the books currently are and worse still how far away from an ending the books thrmseles are...

Enjoyed dat longwindedness in books though (n)

And I cant say I know much about the war of the roses (this is what book is based on rite) but afaik he used it as inspiration instead of basing it on it?

Im just worried about these medium level deviations from the plot in 3rd series, where they were minor in s1 and 2, so what happens in s3/4 is it going to be hardly recognizable to the books?

Enjoyed dat longwindedness in books though (n)

And I cant say I know much about the war of the roses (this is what book is based on rite) but afaik he used it as inspiration instead of basing it on it?

Im just worried about these medium level deviations from the plot in 3rd series, where they were minor in s1 and 2, so what happens in s3/4 is it going to be hardly recognizable to the books?

The War of The Roses is simple compared to this stuff - For one there was only ever two claimants to the throne.

(Read: “The Sunne and the Splendour” by Sharon Penman for a RL Game of Thrones.)

Sometimes wonder if they can even pull of making a TV version of the last two books without severe editing because I dont know how a average viewers is meant to remember all the characters.