Melbourne Football

Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2013

lozzyx

Seeing Danny bhoy and Jimeon.

Saw Danny bhoy last year and he was funny as. Jimeon is usually quality too.

lol one of the best comedy festivals in the world and you see these two..

I don't understand whats wrong with either of them????

Danny Bhoy is up and down but Jimeon is fucking funny. Who would you see than champ??

Oh yeah forgot I had tickets to Ross Noble too. Also want to see Tommy Little, Tom Ballard, Sam Simmons, Paul Foot, Peter Hellier, Dave Callan, Arj Barker, Ronny Cheung and the Best of the Edinburgh Fest. Hopefully can get to at least a few of them. Anyone in for getting a group together to get down to one or two shows?

I really enjoy DeAnne Smith, $20 ticket, used to be on Good News Week a bit, genuinely funny.

Jeff Green is better if you don't mind your comedy a bit more raw $22 at the Smiss Club.

I don't find women funny. Although after looking her up, she has that dyke look so could be OK, I guess.

want to see Nick Cody, saw him last year after we couldnt see Tommy Little, really liked his show.

want to see footy couch. its a few guys who call the footy online, so you dont have to listen to the appalling ch7 commentary. they are doing a few shows at Pugg Mahones.