Melbourne Football

The Tan

sharpy

Lost my 'tan' V-Plates last night, first run of any kind since breaking my leg in August.

Managed to get around in 16:02 which I am happy with considering. Aerobically I managed (just) but god the muscles in my legs were hating life and are continuing to do so today!

Many of you guys tackled it? What times etc?

I did Bondi's North head to Bondi Junction primary which is roughly 3km in 10.30 ish in Year 6.

That year I also broke my schools beep test record which was 10.6 at 12.9.

My height was a pretty big advantage, but now I smoke too much and have stopped growing to be able to do any kind of running.

Edited by marteaux

I do Princes Park in Carlton, or I used to when I was living in the area.

3.2kms, best time was 12:15 but I think I could probably drop it a little more if I did it regularly.

We used to get a laugh at the girls at college who would gun it out the College gate to do Princess Park and then slow right down when they thought we could not seem them anymore.

And then they do the exact same thing in the return leg on approaching home. :lol:

NOTE: Not once did have I ever felt like doing a lap of "Prinny".

I do Princes Park in Carlton, or I used to when I was living in the area.

3.2kms, best time was 12:15 but I think I could probably drop it a little more if I did it regularly.

I ran 3.2km in 12 too. That was in 2007 while playing for Power. (when I had a reason to be fit).

• 2 weeks later...