Melbourne Football

One for the ladies

alexiano

I can't see why some of you are just joking about this. It's a fantastic opportunity for the club. One that could see the club expand to people in different demographic and social backgrounds. I have never met someone who wants less fans at heart games, 99% of us want this club to grow our membership base and crowds. Remember only last season the Heart offered pet memberships.

At my school we had a Ladies Auxiliary,

It consisted of my mates mothers getting drunk by 1pm on Margaret River Chardonnay and bitching about each other (The same PPL they bitched about thirty years before at school) in our School Gym.

Needless to say it was pretty pointless and shitty club.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 3

No name has been decided yet I just want to get the club's support on this first.

Hopefully once it is all up and running it will be advertised by the club through the newsletters, club website, twitter, facebook etc and when memberships go on sale..

Have outlined above in regards to what it is about, if you still don't understand then it's quite obvious this isn't the topic for you. Cheers

• Like 1

Ando, on 20 Mar 2013 - 18:54, said:

Really pushing that public perception that most football crowds are made up of 13-25 year old males, gentlemen. :droy:

I'd say that is the primary demographicAm i the only one on this board over 50??????

You come off like 15-17 Don't beleive me Jimmy???? Heres a photo of me:

guy-with-guns-485x375.jpg?1361936029

Quite clearly you can see i am one of the 'senior' members of yarraside

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 2

I think this is fantastic. As a guy who brings his girlfriend along, I would love to see more girls around as well, whether it be in active or other areas.

This has proven to be a success across other other footy codes in Australia, why not the Heart.

Hope this gets up, and lads I think we need to remember the club an use ALL the fans we can get, so to the girls I say welcome and come along.

• Like 2

AqImjUqCIAAAeT0.jpg

where I would like to see girls at football 

Well you enjoy your sausage fest. Too much cock if you ask me. Posts like that will help it continue to be too much cock!

>AqImjUqCIAAAeT0.jpg

Well you enjoy your sausage fest. Too much cock if you ask me. Posts like that will help it continue to be too much cock!

I think you are being a bit over sensitive Bozza, it’s just lads having a laugh on a forum.

I agree some stuff in this thread is bloody stupid - And I contributed to some stuff I would never say in a lot of situations and def do not believe.

But what most PPL are writing on here is not the way they think about and treat women.

Spain for example can’t be that bad a Sexist  - My GF and her Sister thought he was laugh and a half at their first proper MH match last week.

AqImjUqCIAAAeT0.jpg

>

>AqImjUqCIAAAeT0.jpg

>

I think you are being a bit over sensitive Bozza, it’s just lads having a laugh on a forum.

I agree some stuff in this thread is bloody stupid - And I contributed to some stuff I would never say in a lot of situations and def do not believe.

But what most PPL are writing on here is not the way they think about and treat women.

Spain for example can’t be that bad a Sexist  - My GF and her Sister thought he was laugh and a half at their first proper MH match last week.

Still doesn't make it okay. I thought we'd got over this sexist bullshit and were actually getting onto what the thread is actually about.