Melbourne Football

Biggest Loser Australia

Jimmy

Is it wrong that I enjoy watching fat people cry?

Lol no its funny as!!!!

'WAH WAH I'M FATT!!!!!! :( I ONLY NEEDED A CASH REWARD AND 6 MONTHS OF WORK TO MOTIVATE ME!!!'

Its funny because most of the people after that show go back to their original weight when they realize that in the real world you don't just get 6 months off to go and lose weight

But you would think or hope that they deal with their mental issues with weight behind the scenes of biggest loser

They're in a controlled environment, though.

As soon as they go back to their normal lives, they need to re-apply what they learnt. I'd say 50% go back to previous habits, but for example adro, and some others have used biggest loser as a great stepping stone in their lives and have improved their health and lifestyle immensely

But you would think or hope that they deal with their mental issues with weight behind the scenes of biggest loser

They're in a controlled environment, though.

As soon as they go back to their normal lives, they need to re-apply what they learnt. I'd say 50% go back to previous habits, but for example adro, and some others have used biggest loser as a great stepping stone in their lives and have improved their health and lifestyle immensely

Granted.

I have never watched the show regularly, so don't know what the people are like now.

There will be people on both sides of the argument.

Do they provide any support services for contestants who are eliminated? The show prides itself on promoting weight loss and fitness for Australians, but those who are eliminated early on haven't really had the opportunity to utilise this experience to the full extent. I've only watched the show a hand-full of times, so am I missing something here?