Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

Went to 'the conti' down here in sorrento.

Pretty sick night tbh. Unsure as to whether its a sick place in general or because everyone just wanted to get right off because its schoolies..

definitely the latter

Disagree

Early Jan the place is also pretty good, if your a young bloke like yourself MTP.

See what it's all about.

Neelix out at Strawberry was close to life changing. Some seriously odd stuff going on upstairs still.

A couple of chicks from our old school (my year) said Neelix was insane.

Hmm wishing I'd gotten up for it. Wouldn't have worked though.

Soon.

Edited by marteaux

The bloke plays everywhere.

That jacked up on whip he makes sets across town with 5 minute gaps. Same with Keesh.

Swear they have flying carpets.

Schoolies Tour was sick!!

This weekend catch me @

Tonight

-Stamford Hotel 12-1 Ft. Flea

-Lucy Lemon - Sandbelt Hotel 2-3

-Circus 4-5

Saturday

-Stereo 8-8:30

-Billboard - Janes 12:30 - 1:30

-Treehouse - Main 2:00 - 3:00

-Marquee 3:30 - 4:30

-Korova 5:00 - 6:00

see you there :)

Jesus christ. He'd be getting paid fair amounts of $ per shift. Probably sniffs it all away though.

EDIT:

http://www.beatport.com/track/okay-original-mix/3951681

WOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by marteaux

LOL@Tiesto. Wanted to hang myself 10 minutes in FFS. Worst.

Sander van Doorn can get fucked as well. Do you even Tech-Trance you dutch fagget? :droy: Went from my top 3 DJ's to all-time most hated.

Simon Patterson :up:

Porter Robinson :clap: :clap: :clap:

Infected Mushroom in the rain by myself :up: :up: :up:

Adam Beyer :hmm:

Loco Dice :clap:

Atmosphere for the day was really good and well above what I thought it would be. Music was actually sub standard IMO, very dissapointing. Would do again just for the day I had out with mates but wouldn't pay the price for the music on offer. LOL@Security, could have brought a meth lab in.

EDIT - Come to think of it. Finding a big bag of goodies on the ground probably turned this from a shit event into an 'OK' one.

EDIT2 - Summadayze will be better than this.

EDIT3 - Sound was shit on every stage bar Carl Cox which is why I ended up staying there. Totem :droy: . Drink cards. :droy:

Edited by MaliMate

Remember seeing Daft Punk there - I had waited ten years for that gig since I was 14 and it still is prob the best I have ever attended.

Brother and his mates hopped the fence to this. Never been more jealous in my life.

Some serious lack of activity out of the DP camp as of late.

Sydney myer music bowl was always best venue for events... For so many many reason. CBF going into it. EDIT: what he said ^^

As for stereo, When you get to 26 you start getting over it. Too crowded, too many lines, too many dumb bitches, too many shirtless wankers. If you don't pop pills no point going, dont do that shit anymore so never going again. Good riddance.

Edited by HeartFc

you start getting over it.Too crowded, too many lines, too many dumb bitches, too many shirtless wankers. If you don't pop pills no point going

Agree with all of this tbh. One of the worst festivals I've been to, did enjoy myself however because I was in decent company most of the day & managed to avoid crowd & main stage, when I did do though it was awful. Shocking crowd.

Will take a ridiculous lineup to get me back there next year.

Some serious lack of activity out of the DP camp as of late.

Thought about this the other day. It makes me sad. Surely have another album or two left in them. I've resorted to listening to Alive all the way through more times than I can count on my fingers. Fuck, that would have been an amazing show to have been at.

They are high up on the list of bands I need to see live, now that I'm seeing all time favourites Prodigy and Stone Roses in a couple of months

Anyone going to see Acid Pauli?

Pretty sure that was last week mate?

Stereo after @ Survivor till 8 in the morning, then Jungle is fucking perfection. Was on the one podium in Survivor for close to 8 hours, ferk. Good shit going round at the moment.

edit: Saw the infamous bill gackt out of his mind. :)

Edited by Hendo