Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

Seeing as though my last thread was shut down for reasons unknown, considering this is the "club room" where you can discuss things that are "off-topic", which exactly what it was, and considering we have threads like:

- you laugh you lose (dogs)

- food

- aboriginal falls of truck and dies

and several others, im still scratching my head as to what was wrong with it.

anyway,

where do you like hit up on weekend out?

any suggestions?

I obviously love treehouse, mate is a promoter and generally gets me free entry and few drink cards from time to time.

girls are fit, music is great.

• Like 1

Seeing as though my last thread was shut down for reasons unknown, considering this is the "club room" where you can discuss things that are "off-topic", which exactly what it was, and considering we have threads like:

- you laugh you lose (dogs)

- food

- aboriginal falls of truck and dies

and several others, im still scratching my head as to what was wrong with it.

anyway,

where do you like hit up on weekend out?

any suggestions?

I obviously love treehouse, mate is a promoter and generally gets me free entry and few drink cards from time to time.

girls are fit, music is great.

I was mucking around mate, did not mean to offend...

Only been out a handful of times to Wah and Room, but back in action as of this weekend.

Not having an ID destroys your social life tbh. 90% of ppl I know go out both nights each weekend so that leaves me on the pine most weekends. But I work from 9am Saturday and Sunday and my bank account is all the better for it.

Lads, good places to attend Tuesday nights as it looks like I'll have Wednesdays off for the rest of the year?

Only been out a handful of times to Wah and Room, but back in action as of this weekend.

Not having an ID destroys your social life tbh. 90% of ppl I know go out both nights each weekend so that leaves me on the pine most weekends. But I work from 9am Saturday and Sunday and my bank account is all the better for it.

Lads, good places to attend Tuesday nights as it looks like I'll have Wednesdays off for the rest of the year?

OASIS NEXT WEEK!!

• 2 weeks later...