Melbourne Football

MHFC vs WSW 16/3 aka We're having a party

spain82

Focusing all out energy towards the RBB? What does that prove? Surely it's a much more powerful signal to ignore them completely.

Thanks mumThanks child. May as well have been 'Who do we chant to? We chant to RBB?'

Nothing at all that can be complained about there.

Well that certainly escalated.

If the rumours are true you must have partied too hard pregame to be refused entry :)

In another note who was the poor bloke dressed up as the queen of hearts... Classic.

Edited by pringa

Think there is definitely a few players playing for their contracts, thought Fred was quality last night and exactly what we have been missing the last month. If he is consistence the last two rounds he will stay, still question marks over a few. Collosimo, Thompson the main two

Very very interesting night...

can someone confirm if Trifiro came over after the game with someone to give shit to us.? was a little blurry eyed so not too sure.. haha.

Poor form if true considering he got a crack in Hawaii

also, don't be racist, guys.

Shut the fuck up

Mate, are you excluding all the Turkish and Lebanese football fans? 

Watch too much movies and think yourself as a skinhead? You are a joke.   

Orite toby settle down.

One dumb cunt does not represent yarraside as a whole. If u fucking RRB cunts wanna go down that road then youre a bunch of hooligan fucks who chuck rocks at 9 year olds.

I am not blaming the Yarraside as a whole. 

I was only curious about why the Yarraside / RBB was chanting to each other? Did they provoke us?  

Think there is definitely a few players playing for their contracts, thought Fred was quality last night and exactly what we have been missing the last month. If he is consistence the last two rounds he will stay, still question marks over a few. Collosimo, Thompson the main two

Completely disagree. Players should be assessed over the whole of their contract, not merely in a couple of games before it actually expires. I don't resile from an earlier post - not one of the players coming out of contract (except Dugandzic, who has been out for most of the season with injury) should be retained. If we just keep repeating more of the same the results will be the same. As Melburnian says elsewhere, this season has set the club back three years. We cannot afford another one like it, and I'm not talking in terms of the syndicate losing money, I'm talking about whether the public will show any interest in the club whatsoever. We need to show the public that we're serious about winning matches and winning the A-League, and that we have a plan that will get us there; re-signing players who have failed to deliver will send the wrong message completely.

• Like 2

Completely disagree. Players should be assessed over the whole of their contract, not merely in a couple of games before it actually expires. I don't resile from an earlier post - not one of the players coming out of contract (except Dugandzic, who has been out for most of the season with injury) should be retained. If we just keep repeating more of the same the results will be the same. As Melburnian says elsewhere, this season has set the club back three years. We cannot afford another one like it, and I'm not talking in terms of the syndicate losing money, I'm talking about whether the public will show any interest in the club whatsoever. We need to show the public that we're serious about winning matches and winning the A-League, and that we have a plan that will get us there; re-signing players who have failed to deliver will send the wrong message completely.

I agree, the Board has to decide whether this is a commercial business and they want to at very least break even, or if they want to run a serious football club in which case they need to astutely spend some serious money. It's their franchise so their call, they just need to let us know.

• Like 1

I agree, the Board has to decide whether this is a commercial business and they want to at very least break even, or if they want to run a serious football club in which case they need to astutely spend some serious money. It's their franchise so their call, they just need to let us know.

Well, like others have said many times, breaking even isn't a crowd puller. OK, we have a good financial footing but to take it to the next step, to take it to a level where people really get excited about our club the Board has to get ambition and lay down a plan to win silverware and communicate that to members and the general public. Just staying afloat is unacceptable. NEXT SEASON MUST START NOW !

also, don't be racist, guys.

Shut the fuck up

Mate, are you excluding all the Turkish and Lebanese football fans? 

Watch too much movies and think yourself as a skinhead? You are a joke.   

>Orite toby settle down.

One dumb cunt does not represent yarraside as a whole. If u fucking RRB cunts wanna go down that road then youre a bunch of hooligan fucks who chuck rocks at 9 year olds.

I am not blaming the Yarraside as a whole. 

I was only curious about why the Yarraside / RBB was chanting to each other? Did they provoke us?  

I don't watch movies. I don't like movies. You don't know me and I'm not a skinhead. So suck a pole.

As for being provoked? are you serious? you obviously don't watch our games or you would have seen our travelling fans getting jumped earlier in the year.

Great day/night 

WE ARE MELBOURNE AND WE WILL DO WHAT WE WANT 

stop bitch posting about being butt-hurt the "fans let you down" we owe you nothing. get over it

“And now gentlemen, all for one, one for all - that is our motto, is it not?” 

FUCK EM ALL

• Like 2

Fair to say the last 3 weeks haven't been great for the club. Also fair to say our season is now done and dusted. We must remain united. We all have the same passion. Sure 1 incident doesn't look great for the club but I truly believe it was only 1. Our off season is now vital. Not only do the club have a massive role but we do too.

Well, like others have said many times, breaking even isn't a crowd puller. OK, we have a good financial footing but to take it to the next step, to take it to a level where people really get excited about our club the Board has to get ambition and lay down a plan to win silverware and communicate that to members and the general public. Just staying afloat is unacceptable. NEXT SEASON MUST START NOW !

Perhaps I should expand - if breaking even this season is a part of a strategic plan that allows us to achieve success in the near future, then I'll support it. If it's the sum total of our ambition as a franchise then we need to find new franchise owners. Our on-field performance this season have been mostly pitiful, occasionally exciting.

Edited by belaguttman

When he came to, he admitted being a Heart fan. Fucking tosser. Can't wait to see all you boys again. 

I cannot believe you guys are praising this fuckwit for dog shoting some bloke who is just a random supporter. He wasn't our capo. He didn't have an RBB scarf and he was in the middle of a call/ response chant. 

will you seriously fucking neck yourself. no one wants your pish thoughts posted on this forum. You have a cheek calling anyone a dog. 

• Like 4