Melbourne Football

MHFC vs WSW 16/3 aka We're having a party

spain82

ACG = 85% Lebanese, 15% Turkish so it doesn't surprise me that they were happy WSW scored their 3rd goal! :P

Then it doesn't suprise me they have balls like a pack of wolves 100% sure Lebanese people fight in packs anyway so, you're correct in that

ACG = 85% Lebanese, 15% Turkish so it doesn't surprise me that they were happy WSW scored their 3rd goal!  :P

err... some people in this forum and the ones that attend games that I know of are Turkish and some are part Lebanese.

Shit generalisation is shit.

The generalisation is with the demographic of Western Sydney, not with which races support WSW.

I wasn't at the match today but if the security were acting as badly as everybody is describing it somebody should get a phone out and film it. You could then try and get something done about it. Sick of the wankers thinking that they're FBI agents!

• Like 1

stay classy yarraside

Is that one of th emelbourne dudes decking him or something? Da fuk?

I wasat the game, fuking dissapointed in just about everything. From top to bottom. The players just arent stepping up, they dont give a shit about us and seem to be just playing for the bread and butter. Really dissapointed with what happened in the crowd, i dont understand how the fuck a whole cheering squad can just vanish? I dont know what happened precisely, but i will take the dudes words on here over the officials, but nevertheless the stuff that went on was a shambles too. I must admit it was a bit of a pisser seeing all of a sudden the drum beat reappear at the other end of the ground!

Fuck what a dissapointing night, shit weather and the season gone to shits.

stay classy yarraside

I wasat the game, fuking dissapointed in just about everything. From top to bottom. The players just arent stepping up, they dont give a shit about us and seem to be just playing for the bread and butter. Really dissapointed with what happened in the crowd, i dont understand how the fuck a whole cheering squad can just vanish? I dont know what happened precisely, but i will take the dudes words on here over the officials, but nevertheless the stuff that went on was a shambles too. I must admit it was a bit of a pisser seeing all of a sudden the drum beat reappear at the other end of the ground!

yes it was a yarraside member who cowardly attacked a wsw fan

Edited by factuallycorrect

stay classy yarraside

yes it was a yarraside member who cowardly attacked a wsw fan

Edited by FB.

The weather was shocking and to be honest I wasn't going to go but I thought why not they need our support rain/hail or shine. But I reckon at least a thousand or two didn't come because of that. My dad being one of them.

The postives: now Colosimo, Thompson, Fred and Hoffman will be gone next season (I hope) and a reshuffle of the squad and the coaching staff and focus on new members where MHFC management to get off their arses do something about it!

Ban him. Moron.

As for Yarraside. The act of protest was a good action. Going to the other side and chanting at Rbb instead of the team is just as bad as the team itself giving up. Very sad to be at the stadium tonight..

Some decisions need to be made on and off the pitch.

Aloisi has no idea how to change the game or offer anything when we are down and playing his destructive mates Colosimo and Thompson no matter what is even worse.

The club can either go down two paths from now on and I include the fans in that.

• Like 4

I thought it was unnecessary from both supporters. I actually picked WSW as my second favorite team as they are similar to us in the sense od being the second team in the one city. Piffing rocks, bottles, cans.... did not look good for the kiddies out there.

Edited by Tony999

According to the security he was taken out for trespassing. Illegally entering the premises after he had already been kicked off. Can anyone confirm he was kicked out the first time?

saw him being kicked out/refused entry before the game. Thought all of yarraside were coming down to our end to cheer the boys home, which would have been cool but seems like you all came down to face the Wanderers supporters. I would like to know how many people actually go to watch Heart play and how many go just to be part of a 'group'

This club really is a rabble. Please clear out half of the list. Aloisi is not the problem, of course he's not the best manager but he'll just keep getting better (can't get any worse.) Good goal from Golgol.

Anyone else see Scott Mun talking to the ACG security guards near Yarraside during the game? My mate and I thought it was absolutely hillarious seeing the YS become the cityside. I guess that's the benefits of having no fans, that a whole supporter group can move to the other side of the stadium... Crowd not flash but what would you expect when it's pissing down rain.

Looking forward to 2013/14.

• Like 1