MHFC vs WSW 16/3 aka We're having a party

spain82

So:

Redmayne

Walker - Gerhardt - Colosimo - Mitchinson

Germano - Fred - Thompson

Garcia - Tadic - Mebrahtu

Bench: Bolton, Kalmar, Meeuwis, Williams

I would've changed Thommo and Meeuwis around. This line-up looks a lot better than last week's and it makes much more sense to me - don't know what JA was thinking last week.

The only changes I would make is drop Colosimo for Vrankovic and Thompson out for Babalj, but keep Eli on the bench, as so:

Redmayne

Walker - Gerhardt - Vrankovic - Mitchinson

Germano - Fred - Meeuwis

Garcia - Tadic - Mebrahtu

Bench: Bolton, Kalmar, Babalj, Williams

I'm also suprised Meeuwis issnt starting he played well last week and landed some hard tackles. I thought the only reason he was taken off was the circumstances of the game. On the otherhand. Babalj has been woeful. Glad he is dropped

• Like 1

MHFC STARTING XI vs WSW: Redmayne (GK), Walker, Colosimo, Gerhardt, Mitchinson, Thompson, Germano, Fred, Garcia, Tadic, Mebrahtu.

BENCH vs WSW: Bolton (GK), Kalmar, Meeuwis, Williams.

I have a bad feeling. But good to see mitchinson back and although people on here bitch about Fred alot, last few weeks he has been lively

Thank fuck freds back in. If i saw kalmar in there i would've thrown my remote through my T.V

Well, didn't see what happened when the guy got thrown out, but Yarraside certainly acted like mindless thugs in the ensuing 20 minutes.

Community, family club, anyone?

You fucking idiot if u dont want chanting that may insult you maybe watching at the south end is not your best option Edited by HeartinHobart

Absouloute spineless fucks. Every single member wear the shirt today was total shit except gol gol.

I can't even beleive that this team is the same one that at one point in time 'couldn't lose a game' at home.

Its quite clear change is needed, and it has been clear for a long time that its needed, and if Heart HQ don't wake the fuck up and:

A) Sack Johnny

b)Cut half the list

We will be stuck supporting mediocrity forever.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HEART HQ, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kingofhearts

Colosimo OUT

Williams OUT

Aloisi isnt the reason, the players are. piss poor, no heart, rebuild for next year begins now.

what was up with the yside lads moving to the north end last 20? shouldnt have given those scum bag cunts the satisfaction of their win.

Absouloute spineless fucks. Every single member wear the shirt today was total shit except gol gol.

Gol Gol shithouse too tbh. Sure the cunt scored a cracker but the rest of the game he was a compete spastic. Running at players and losing ball, couldn't make a simple 2 meter pass and seemed to just panic in the final third.

We are a fucking joke. Not one positive to take out of today. Rabble FC.

• Like 1

Well, didn't see what happened when the guy got thrown out, but Yarraside certainly acted like mindless thugs in the ensuing 20 minutes.

You obviously didnt see what happened

What did happen?

according to cops Ando "snuck past security". told them how fucking stupid that sounded but they were too busy crossing their arms and being A-Grade tough cunts. ridiculous situation that I hopes taken up with the club.

ACG want a full scale war with us it looks like. For some unknown reason they hate all of us

You obviously didnt see what happened

Nope. But it looked shit, based on everyone's reaction. What did happen? (Edit: Nevermind, two guys have already posted it.)

The move to the north end was not about WSW & RBB, those of you who spent the whole time there stirring them, shame on you. We went to fuck off ACG & Support our boys coming home. Nothing else.

That part of it (moving ends) was actually pretty funny, and made for a good atmosphere.

You fucking idiot if u dont want chanting that may insult you maybe watching at the south end is not your best option

And it wasn't the chanting I had a problem with either. It was the guys starting fights in the North End (as billyheart alluded to) and the idiots pulling their hoods up and charging the police when Ando got hauled out.

Edited by pbreathing

1. Aloisi fucken left Sam Mitchinson on the pitch where the poor kid was running his guts out trying to keep up with Hersi.

2. He takes off Walker and replaces him with a midfielder in Germano

3. We are down 2-1 and instead of tweaking the formation to take control of the midfield he fucking moves our midfielders to the defense!

4. Colosimo got red carded and instead of keeping 3 at the back he puts another midfielder in Thompson in defense.

5. HE FUCKEN LEFT MEEUWIS ON THE BENCH. WE'RE DOWN 3-1 AND HE DIDN'T MAKE A FUCKING CHANGE!

6. I have great respect for Aloisi as a player, but I'm sorry as a coach he is incompetent

7. He doesn't have the balls to take off his "mates" in Thommo and Colosimo.

The best thing to come out of today is that Colosimo will not play next week, which will give Vrankovic another go to prove to the club that we no longer need Simon.

The move to the north end was not about WSW & RBB, those of you who spent the whole time there stirring them, shame on you. We went to fuck off ACG & Support our boys coming home. Nothing else.

Kind of an ironic protest. Now we have shown we are incapable of self restraint and in their minds this has proven that overzealous security is justified. 

• Like 4

What happened tonight was an absolute disgrace, the conduct of acg is totally unacceptable. I saw them myself, shove children down the seats just to get to ando. Absolutely ridiculous. Thankyou to ando for all the work you do for the terrace! And to those singing after the cappo is taken away, you need to learn what the terrace culture is truly about 

• Like 4

and another thing, after the whole incident with ando acg started to try and aggravate me and my friends, cheering wsw when they scored and telling us to "have a good one" and "watch yourselves on the way home" in a smarts way, they are trying to start some sort of feud so they can act in this "I'm the toughest cunt" way, absolute shit

Also saw em poor some poor pricks beer out in front of him.. Minor in the scheme of things, but with the price of beer there id be angry as too!

It's quite clear that tonight ACG decided they had, had enough. The relationship between yarraside and them has always been tense but tonight they clearly overstepped the line.

A lot of acts i've heard from people on here as well as from mates who went to the game are simply unacceptable acts and the people responsible need to be punished for the over-zealous behaviour.

I would advice anyone who saw any unnecessary behaviour tonight from ACG securtiy guards to contact the club or the company and let them know whats going on.

We may not stop them entirely, but it seems to me that its almost like one more act from ACG could cause an all out war.

There just lucky that was our last home game

• Like 1