Melbourne Football

MHFC vs WSW 16/3 aka We're having a party

spain82

Bring Gerhardt and Germano back for this one please! Hopefully for Colosimo and Thompson.

Redmayne

Walker - Gerhardt - Vrankovic - MitchinCoyne

Germano - - - - - - - - Kalmar

- Babalj -

Garcia - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Williams

Tadic 

Bench: Bolton, Fred, Meeuwis, Golgol

Remember guys we're still just 3 points off 5th with a superior goal difference. I'm not coming over this Saturday for a party and a send off for the heart. I'm coming to make us much noice to get the heart over the line and keep us in the finals hunt.

I think Brisbane is a shoe in for the top 6. Currently on 29 points, they might lose to CCM this week, but a draw over us (being optimistic) and a win over SFC will see them finish in 5th, especially with their superior goal difference. Points 33.

We NEED to pick up all three points this week, with only two away matches to come after this round. We might be able to snatch a draw against Brisbane, but uhhh yeah...not holding my breath. Points 31.

Perth is the dark horse here. They'll probably win against Phoenix this week to lift them to 31 points, however after that they have Victory in Melbourne (loss) and AUFC in Perth (could go either way). Points 31. Will come down to goal difference.

Sydney has Victory this week and as much as it hurts to say this, I hope MVFC wins. Then SFC has two away matches to WSW and Brisbane to finish up on so they could very well lose the next three and stay on the same points. Points 30 (31 at best).

Newcastle have two games left; they're playing AUFC this week away and WSW at home so they could very likely lose both games. Points 30.

Bring Gerhardt and Germano back for this one please! Hopefully for Colosimo and Thompson.

Redmayne

Walker - Gerhardt - Vrankovic - MitchinCoyne

Germano - - - - - - - - Kalmar

- Babalj -

Garcia - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Williams

Tadic 

Bench: Bolton, Fred, Meeuwis, Golgol

yeah...nah

All year we have heard commentators, the FFA, and supporters of other clubs suck off the RBB, commending away and home support. Apparently the 'RBB' have the best away support in the country. It is time for us to witness it, and it is time for us to outsing the 'mighty rbb'. If we are down 5-0, EVERYBODY sings like we are winning 10-0. This is our last chance to get behind our beloved club at home, and what a stage to do so, in front of the FFANMRAIWSW who are flying high on first. Let's break their streak and let's break the RBB.
In.

• Like 1

Interestingly in a pre-season game in Lismore, Heart and Wanderers fought out a 0-0 draw, Heart then prevailing on penalties. The two teams were pretty even at that stage, they now look like bookending the competition. I hope the game goes well for our supporters, I'm having some time off from the regular torture of being a Heart supporter and I'm off to see Neil Young.

Guys, me and 2 mates are coming over this weekend. Just wanting to know what the best ticket is to get we're all keen to stand, sing and chant for 90 minutes. I'm a member but their not. So I'm guessing yarraside is out? Any suggestions?

General admission will get you in y-side now.

You have no problems :)

Guys, me and 2 mates are coming over this weekend. Just wanting to know what the best ticket is to get we're all keen to stand, sing and chant for 90 minutes. I'm a member but their not. So I'm guessing yarraside is out? Any suggestions?

General admission will get you in y-side now.

You have no problems :)

Actually last night saw the end of GA tickets in Y-side, I have absolutely no idea why and I have been trying to find out!

Great job on the club communicating it!

Just get a general admission and sneak in like half yarraside does. :up:

God we are so fucked this game. All i want is a good performance. Not a win. Just play well. This will be the last time we'll see them in person until next year

so its important for EVERYONE to get behind there team even though we're going to get flogged

In for this, now is the time to get behind the boys and show we are still a chance for the playoffs.

Johnny, please please PLEASE give the squad the rocket it deserves, and lets see how good these Westies are in arguably the toughest place to play. They have yet to play Melbournes REAL team, at home anyway, so lets send them home with their tails between their legs.

And finally....FUCK OFF WITH THE NEGATIVITY, it was discussed on the other thread (I had to miss last night), and I WONT HAVE IT!!! This is the time to get behind these lads, show some fucking GUTS and DETERMINATION and give them the last home game a true sendoff. 

Get behind the capo, and the drummer, and the trumpeter (who sounded amazing last night btw) and FIRE UP, these boys think they are king shit and I for one would love to bring them down a notch or 2.

• Like 2

Wsw is what melbourne heart should have been on and off the field. They had a clear vision for recruiting fans and players, we had no vision on recruiting fans, and player recruitment has changed completely over the last 3 years. We started off with targeting talented youngsters who would make up the majority of the squad to targeting a league duds like dmac, coyne, gol gol (who hasn't shown anything on a consistent bases to be deemed a success).