Melbourne Football
hakz7

Best Supporter Group names

There are obviously many around the world. Just wanted to know which one you guys think has the best name.... Apart from Yarraside.

I'll start by saying that; I might be a bit biased here but "ultrAslan" is one of the best names.

Don't forget the Chiwawa Squad Casuals, Southern Dyke Crew & Backpassage Hooligans. Got some pwopa norty firm names in this city icon_lol2.gif icon_lol2.gif icon_lol2.gif

Edited by FB.
  • Like 6

there all shit names what was the name of portsmouths crew back in the day something like the 8.41 crew not sure but it was a time they all use to catch the train at there local station to get to away games...

Lots of respect for two MLS Supporters Groups. Both of which lobbied for a long time and eventually got official MLS teams.

Sons of Ben. From Philadelphia. For those who don't know, Ben refers to an American historical icon Benjamin Franklin.

SOB%20copy.png

And one of the latest MLS expansion teams for Atlanta. Their Supporters Group is Terminus Legion. Terminus refers to the name of an important trade outpost that later became the city of Atlanta.

terminus_legion_square_sticker_set-r4b0e

Newcastle United - Bender boys (before NME + The Gremlins)

I've been wanting to grab that book Mark Mennim helped write recently about NME. Have you read it Begbie?

I always thought "The Derby Lunatic Fringe" was pretty good myself.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

Lots of respect for two MLS Supporters Groups. Both of which lobbied for a long time and eventually got official MLS teams.

Sons of Ben. From Philadelphia. For those who don't know, Ben refers to an American historical icon Benjamin Franklin.

SOB%20copy.png

And one of the latest MLS expansion teams for Atlanta. Their Supporters Group is Terminus Legion. Terminus refers to the name of an important trade outpost that later became the city of Atlanta.

terminus_legion_square_sticker_set-r4b0e

Irrespective of their historical inferences both these names are terrible :up:

• Like 4