Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
stephaniexo

The Female's Perspective

stephaniexo    25

Seeing as this forum is over run with testosterone (which isn't a bad thing), I'd like to know if there are any females out there (or any guys who know of any girls) who would be happy to write about football (in all it's aspects) from a female point of view.

Ideally this would turn into a fanzine create by female fans for female fans of the game though I'm completely up for suggestion on what could potentially happen!

Any help is appreciated :)

• Like 1

Deviant    1,491

I used to coach a female team.

i also have a couple female friends that follow the heart, but none like to write about football... most would rather play or watch instead.

• Like 1

Ando    2,129

There's plenty who are interested, I'd say it's just a matter of engaging with them.

See @len0ire on twitter, she's a great writer!

• Like 1

FB.    2,074

http://terracebint.wordpress.com/

^^^Check out the link above. It's a fanzine run by a woman I know in the UK. Mightn't be of any use to what you're trying to achieve, but it wont hurt to look.

You'll find there's quite a few girls involved in the active scene at this club some of whom are fairly decent writers aswell. Hang around the forums and pub and you should get to know most of 'em.

Edited by FB.