Melbourne Football

Two Stick Ideas

MrAiDaN66

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys
I have been busy on the off season i have been saving up my money to make banners and flags for YARRASIDE
I have made two (2 Sticks) in the past few weeks, and plenty more to come! (You may have recognised a few banners like my stop at nothing 2 stick, the black fence banner with the fred perry logo and the Red and white checked flag. This is only the beginning of what i have in mind for YARRASIDE, As i am doing VCE studio art 3/4 i am creating a lot of different things and my theme is terrace culture. I believe more colour in a terrace is what makes a terrace ) 
There are some, i cant draw that i have files for to get printed...... Could some one please tell me where i can get them printed? e.g. Like the fence banners we have printed and flags
Thanks 

• Like 5

If you are able, get a projector and project the desired image onto a piece of fabric, then trace the pic onto it. Keeps it hand made which is better.

But if you def want it printed then I am not too sure. Just Google printers in your local area.

• Like 1

Hey guys

I have been busy on the off season i have been saving up my money to make banners and flags for YARRASIDE

I have made two (2 Sticks) in the past few weeks, and plenty more to come! (You may have recognised a few banners like my stop at nothing 2 stick, the black fence banner with the fred perry logo and the Red and white checked flag. This is only the beginning of what i have in mind for YARRASIDE, As i am doing VCE studio art 3/4 i am creating a lot of different things and my theme is terrace culture. I believe more colour in a terrace is what makes a terrace ) 

There are some, i cant draw that i have files for to get printed...... Could some one please tell me where i can get them printed? e.g. Like the fence banners we have printed and flags

Thanks 

Love the enthusiasm mate. Great stuff! The more the merrier.

Just remember with Fence Banners in particular though that they are somewhat different from the other things you are creating and may not end up on the fence due to limited space, group representation and aesthetic merit.

By all means keep creating thought bud. Need more blokes like you around the place!  

• Like 1

Hey guys

Thanks 

There`s plenty of room to hang banners on the walls behind the active area`s.Plus over the black tarps.

• Like 1