Melbourne Football

Glad all over

Ando

• 1 month later...

Just saw this again. Go go go bold is for the capo, brackets for the terrace.

You say that you love me (say you love me)

All of the time (all of the time)

You say that you need me (say you need me)

You'll always be mine (always be mine)

I'm feelin' glad all over

Yes I'm-a glad all over

Baby I'm glad all over

So glad you're mine

I'll make you happy (make you happy)

We'll never be blue (never be blue)

You'll have no sorrow (have no sorrow)

'Cause I'll always be true (always be true)

And I'm feelin' glad all over

Yes I'm-a glad all over

Baby I'm-a glad all over

So glad you're mine

Is this still an option?

Would be epic. The words are not hard to learn. Esp with the capo starting most of them.

• Like 1

Holy crap this was rubbish lasts friday. I think my friends and i and another 10 fans where the only ones who knew how it went. Everyone learn it, it WILL be one of our best chants. Maybe lyrics sheets with the newer chants will be beneficial for majority of Yarraside this friday.

I have an idea. > When we score goals, we wait until the Goal Song has finished, then the Capo starts this up. I doubt HQ would change Goal song now

by the time we score most will forget James Brown version

GAO is so much better when done properly :)

Holy crap this was rubbish lasts friday. I think my friends and i and another 10 fans where the only ones who knew how it went. Everyone learn it, it WILL be one of our best chants. Maybe lyrics sheets with the newer chants will be beneficial for majority of Yarraside this friday.

it wasn't that bad but when you try and implement a new chant at a game it's always a bit rough the first time around. interestingly a young lad behind me on friday night asked if we had chant sheets cause he'd bought a few mates for the first time. hope those new lads had fun, they looked to picking things up pretty quickly.

looking forward to glad all over getting off the ground. :clap:

We had a proper crack at it late night at the pub between a few of us. Was starting to sound pretty good.

Chant sheets not needed. What's needed is for people to turn up to the pub and have the words read, sung and repeated to/by them in an environment free of self-conciousness. By the third or fourth time around, it just flows.

Pub singing is something this home end needs to use to expand our repertoire. It's key to our success. :up:

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like 5